Minnesota Wild Adidas Prediction

B-mer

The front of the green jersey looks nicer than I envisioned when I saw the tease.  But the back illustrates why I don't like stripes going through jerseys this way (Canadians, Astros Rainbows, etc.) Number outlines tend to blend into the stripes.  

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

1 hour ago, OnWis97 said:

The front of the green jersey looks nicer than I envisioned when I saw the tease.  But the back illustrates why I don't like stripes going through jerseys this way (Canadians, Astros Rainbows, etc.) Number outlines tend to blend into the stripes.  

If there was a green stroke outside the wheat border of the number it may look better.   They may also go the route of Florida and not have the striping go around the back

1 hour ago, B-mer said:

I feel like in a vacuum it'll look nice, but agreed that all they needed to do is make a green version of the road. 

Who knows, maybe they're making the road to match the new home?!

I don't think a green chest stripe under the green logo will be used. The purpose of the beige chest stripe is to make the crest stand out more. So it would defeat the purpose of what their goal was.

I think we get new home + no changes for the road. Only possible difference compared to your concept is that they use front stripe only with block beige numbers.

Ugh, I wish the Wild would just get matching home and aways again. Their identity is all over the place and they should clean it up.

Anyways, the concept is solid. My hope is that they just move the waist stripe up to the chest, with the green cutting a whole through the middle, but I think this is what's realistically going to happen.

Not a bad concept, and definitely a realistic one.

Thank you.  Now, not saying this is what i want, but it's what I'm predicting based on information we have so far.  By itself i like it, but again, it's a missed opportunity for the Wild to have a cohesive set again. 

Archived