Minnesota Wild Adidas

Hoovuh

So with Adidas and the NHL doing there little teaser, they showed that the Wild would be having a chest stripe. I decided to throw my own little spin on it and created a cohesive Home/Away set for the team. Let me know what you think!

RAzkKAw.png

I'm pretty sure that the chest stripe from the teasers is cream, so it would probably look better with cream... Also adding a tail stripe like the Habs would fill in the bottom. The rest looks fantastic!

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

I'd drop the full yoke on the home and do a phantom yoke like the green alts currently use.  For the away I think it looks better white, the wheat just comes out too dark and if you go lighter the jersey would just look dirty on the ice.

Otherwise this is one of my favorite Wild concepts and I'd love to buy one of these should they go with a look like this for next year.

Outstanding job! Even with the shoulder yoke, it is still simple and clean. AND that it is not a phantom yoke, which I have hated for years on their jerseys.

There is one and ONLY one thing I would change with this and it is not any design change at all. The primary logo should be a little bigger on the front.

Archived