Payton and Fox to the Celts

Brass

Just heard this on ESPNews that Gary Payton, Rick Fox, and a 1st rounder are going to Boston for Chuck Atkins, a 2nd rounder and 2 other players. More info to come.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

The Glove in Boston? 'Scuse me while I say.... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That karma is a beeyotch...

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

That has to be quite possibly the worst trade i have ever heard of in my life. Chuck Atkins is nowhere near the worth of Gary Payton. Granted, Mihm is probably a better player than Fox, mainly because i think Fox is a friggen plug because he won't play for Canada. Anyways, A FIRST ROUNDER AS WELL? That's ridiculous! There better be another player that is good involved in that trade or that's just brutal. And on another note, I am boycotting both the NBA, and the NHL next year. I hate trades, and I hate big salaries.

3JymF.png

This is a terrible trade for both teams. Nobody teh Lakers got is any good and Fox and Payton are washed up for a Celtic team trying to rebuild while trading a draft pick. What is Ainge thinking?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I think the Celts made out like bandits! The big thing is, regardless of how plopty Payton and Fox might play, they dumped contracts and free up some space for the 05-06 season, and they get the Lakers conditional first rounder, which might end up a top 10 pick if Mitch Kupchak is still the GM.

Archived