NHL Adidas Concepts - 2023 Heritage Classic Added

Rygi13

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2018 at 9:59 PM, SportsDemon said:

These are awesome! You're pure gold, I can't wait to see you post more! One question I have is that why did you put those curved stripes on the Ducks jersey?

Thanks!

The lines on the Ducks jerseys echo the shape of the logo and would be a subtle change in material (similar to the jersey attached below) to add some shiny elements. The "meaning" of the stripes, in marketing mumbo jumbo, is to evoke the motion of water.

mwfBDlA.jpg

1 hour ago, Rygi13 said:

pQjoNjx.jpg

If we're counting all the space below the actual stripes as a stripe, why not count all the space above them as well?

Plus, an argument could be made that it would make more sense to shift your stripe numbers up, so they begin and end with red (like the actual flag they're meant to mimic)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The Coyotes striping gives me PTSD to the Nike Olympic jerseys, not in a good way. The jagged stripes could work if you added outlines to make it almost look like a classic striping pattern, but the plain bands on the arms and the imbalance in the amount of black and wheat there is on the home and away make this one a no from me.

On the Coyotes, I really like the idea, but I second @Section30's concerns about color balancing and suggestion to add outlines.

I also agree about the Rangers; I think you should just use navy blue! Looks good otherwise.

I think the Jets look a bit more boring on the road without the sleeve length yoke, and I really don't like the new Jets script, but I like that new hem stripe.

• 1 month later...