Rygi13

NHL Adidas Concepts

Vegas Golden Knights

"Vegas Lights" Third  | Heather pattern throughout the jersey 

zOgLazi.jpg

Vegas would definitely do something a little wacky like that with their third; I'm a fan. Fleury could totally rock some red and black pads a la Corey Crawford...

3 hours ago, Rygi13 said:

Vegas Golden Knights

"Vegas Lights" Third  | Heather pattern throughout the jersey 

zOgLazi.jpg

Cool idea on the screen but the material would have to be really reflective for there to be any contrast. Even the current Hurricanes third jerseys just turn to greyish mush on the screen.

I really like most of these, but the all red (and cream) Wild third is a little too much red. Colorado is amazing. That powder blue is perfect for that team—why they’ve never tried it is beyond me.

2 hours ago, appleclock said:

I really like most of these, but the all red (and cream) Wild third is a little too much red. Colorado is amazing. That powder blue is perfect for that team—why they’ve never tried it is beyond me.

Here is an alternate "wild" idea I had for Minnesota

YQASiX0.jpg

That Wild jersey would have been a great 90s alternate, but not so much for a new one.

2020 Winter Classic

All striping and applications on each uniform is a cotton felt-like fabric as a nod to the Cotton Bowl. Nashville's uniforms are inspired by the Dixie Flyers. The city's music history is seen in the eighth note in the "Nashville" script and the six strings featured on the yellow stripes. Dallas's home white uniforms take cues from the Dallas Texans.

EpeqRRY.jpg

2020 Stadium Series Game
Striping on LA's gray jerseys is inspired by the paint jobs of WW2 allied planes. The jersey is finished with a chrome monochromatic logo and military-inspired numbers.

Striping on Colorado's navy uniforms draws inspiration from the Air Force's National Star Insignia. The uniforms feature chrome numbers and lettering across the chest.

46nDYgR.jpg

Each player's jersey features a unique ribbon stack that highlights their nation and achievements.

fPADNtn.jpg