NBA 2017-18: Old Faces, New Places - Rookies, Trades & FAs

kimball

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/27/2017 at 4:34 PM, TaylorMade said:

Fultz in uniform. It doesn't appear to have a number.

DDMgwyfXcAEm2EK.jpg

Above-the-knee shorts...multi-stripe socks...white shoes...put Dr J's head on Fultz's body and you have 1976 all over again.  

Retro is cool.

12 hours ago, mafiaman said:

Above-the-knee shorts...multi-stripe socks...white shoes...put Dr J's head on Fultz's body and you have 1976 all over again.  

Retro is cool.

A little more of an 80s Dr. J look to me but wearing a blue uniform. Nevertheless, a cool retro look.

On 7/3/2017 at 11:04 PM, O.C.D said:

When are the new Timberwolves jerseys supposed to come out?

After Summer League finishes.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The Jazz are constantly regarded as one of the best run organizations in basketball and are excellent at player development. It's really a great place to be from a basketball standpoint. Mitchell's expressed excitement himself and the way he's killing it in the Summer League, I'm thrilled he's here.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

I wasn't trying to take a jab at Utah or anything. I'm just thinking that maybe most NBA players would rather play in places like Los Angeles, New York, or Miami... regardless of how much playing time they get. It's just an assumption; I'm not in the NBA.

7 minutes ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

I wasn't trying to take a jab at Utah or anything. I'm just thinking that maybe most NBA players would rather play in places like Los Angeles, New York, or Miami... regardless of how much playing time they get.

Sorry, I shouldn't have jumped like that. I've tended to get a little chip on the shoulder after hearing jabs at Utah over the years. The Hayward stuff hasn't helped lately either, haha. So it's all good.

But I totally get what you mean there. I wouldn't expect Utah to be top on a rookie's wishlist over LA/Miami/NY unless he was from here or a snowboarding junkie. :P 

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

1 hour ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Sorry, I shouldn't have jumped like that. I've tended to get a little chip on the shoulder after hearing jabs at Utah over the years. The Hayward stuff hasn't helped lately either, haha. So it's all good.

But I totally get what you mean there. I wouldn't expect Utah to be top on a rookie's wishlist over LA/Miami/NY unless he was from here or a snowboarding junkie. :P 

It all started with Derek Harper.

But, I'll always remember Trey Burke's reaction when he heard on Draft Night he was traded to Utah. I think management's learned from that and targeting a player like Mitchell who loves it here is crucial to the team's success moving forward.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Archived