Lycan38 Presents: NHL by Adidas (Blackhawks/Bruins 11/28)

Lycan38

Alright, first new concept I've done in some time. First of the revisits that I had planned for this series.

Buffalo Sabres

Adidas-Buffalo-1.png

With the Sabres revealing their Winter Classic look today. I decided to make a set around it, making some minor changes that keep it in line with the team's history. Trim is added to the shoulder on the road. Primary dark jersey features striping from the alternate from a few seasons ago. Added a yellow version of white jersey featuring the stand alone buffalo.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk if im completely sold on the home there is a lack of white. And i get they are supposed to be like the 40th-anniversary uniforms and old classic uniforms, but something about adding the white really makes it pop and i think would make your concept alot better

Winter Classic (Blackhawks/Bruins)

Adidas-BostonChicagoWC.png

With the unveiling of the Winter Classic looks for this season. Decided to turn my attention to next seasons. For the Blackhawks the design is based off the barber pole design of the late 30s. Bruins is a mix of elements from the 30s and 40s.

15 hours ago, Lycan38 said:

Winter Classic (Blackhawks/Bruins)

Adidas-BostonChicagoWC.png

With the unveiling of the Winter Classic looks for this season. Decided to turn my attention to next seasons. For the Blackhawks the design is based off the barber pole design of the late 30s. Bruins is a mix of elements from the 30s and 40s.

Yes

Archived