Texas Longhorns Football Uniform Concept

sagermichael

First off, you need to get a true photo editing program. This looks like MS Paint fill bucket work. 

With the new program, you can actually use templates, rather than just coloring in someone else's template, like Andrew Lind's that you're using here.

Your designs here are just color swapped, which isn't the worst thing in the world. But what I don't understand is why you placed the gold Red River Rivalry patch on every single uniform.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

27 minutes ago, Clintau24 said:

First off, you need to get a true photo editing program. This looks like MS Paint fill bucket work. 

With the new program, you can actually use templates, rather than just coloring in someone else's template, like Andrew Lind's that you're using here.

Your designs here are just color swapped, which isn't the worst thing in the world. But what I don't understand is why you placed the gold Red River Rivalry patch on every single uniform.

I just got the template from Google and I didn't know who to credit. So with that being said, thanks Andrew Lind. Also, I am not big into completely re-doing a classic uniform like Texas'. All I wanted to do was color swap a few and see how they came out. And any suggestions on a "true photo editing program"... Photoshop? Thanks

Archived