Sign in to follow this  
NYCT

WWE Logo concept

I made a new WWE logo concept.  I modeled this after the old school late 80's - early 90's WWF Logo, added the "E" and outlined the WWE with the colors of each show.

The middle one represents the WWE Main roster with Raw (red) and Smackdown Live (blue). The left represents NXT with the yellow and black and the right represents 205 Live with the Purple and orange.

WWE Logo.png

"The recognized symbol of excellence in sports and entertainment!" :D

2 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

"The recognized symbol of excellence in sports and entertainment!" :D

Tell that to AJ Lee and Punk as well as Del Río And Paige.

Wa wa

I do admit it is interesting but a second W would make more sense plus a separate colored one for raw and SmackDown on their own. Apart from that. A solid Concept

Edited by Silence of the Rams
Added C&C

14 hours ago, slapshot said:

It reads "WE", not "WWE". Where's the second W?

True. I actually didn't realize that. But to argue that point, the current WWE logo only reads "WW".

6 hours ago, NYCT said:

True. I actually didn't realize that. But to argue that point, the current WWE logo only reads "WW".

That's to emphasize the "world wrestling" and less so on the "entertainment" (make your own joke about that). The one constant in the company's existence has been "world" and "wrestling", back from the days when it was the WWWF, then the WWF, now WWE.

Honestly, this looks like it'd be a logo for "Women's Entertainment," as in the basic cable station. Doesn't read or evoke WWE at all.

I'm not feeling it man. Cool idea but execution wasn't as good. Comes off as a Women's Entertainment logo.

Thought of WeTV as soon as i looked at it. Not a bad looking logo per se, just not great for its intended purpose.

On 6/29/2017 at 3:56 PM, NYCT said:

I made a new WWE logo concept.  I modeled this after the old school late 80's - early 90's WWF Logo, added the "E" and outlined the WWE with the colors of each show.

The middle one represents the WWE Main roster with Raw (red) and Smackdown Live (blue). The left represents NXT with the yellow and black and the right represents 205 Live with the Purple and orange.

WWE Logo.png

Looking at this again maybe you need to add some depth or something to the "WE". I love thr color divisions with the names or red/blue contrast for Raw and Smackdown. But something is clearly missing. Maybe add bevel, drop shadow or play around with it.