UCLA by Under Armour

WSU151

Thought I would take this out of the College Uniforms thread, as this post is pretty much merchandise and branding.

No jerseys as of yet...

UA merchandise:

https://shop.uclastore.com/c-882-under-armour.aspx?pagenum=1

New B on hat (not able to embed) 

https://shop.uclastore.com/images/Product/medium/113798.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I think a one letter logo needs to be more slanted to be appreciated as good italics.  The change above looks like it's just bad embroidery.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Glad to see no more black. I saw a blue lid in the video but I hope that was them looking at old helmet designs. I wonder if the UCLA stripes will be as slim as the two stripes on South Carolina.  I would have loved Clarendon football numbers but that block font beats anything adidas came up with. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Glad to see no more black. I saw a blue lid in the video but I hope that was them looking at old helmet designs. I wonder if the UCLA stripes will be as slim as the two stripes on South Carolina.  I would have loved Clarendon football numbers but that block font beats anything adidas came up with. 

I don't believe we are completely out of the BFBS woods yet. If you look to the left wall in the design room you see a lot of stripe designs incorporating black, or navy can't tell for sure.

On the merchandise link posted above there is an under amour t shirt with "2017" written across it that features the football helmet. Interestingly enough, the UCLA on the helmet has the tail on the script and is featured in light blue, not navy. Of course, it's just a t shirt but I still thought it was noteworthy

Archived