Start-Up Logo

ATolly66

Hello Board Members,

My buddy and I founded a start-up a month ago called "Rise@" I created this logo on MS Paint, but I need a website where I can clean up the lines and make them sharper. Any suggestions for resources or C&C on the logo is much appreciated. 

rise2-2.png

Great feedback. Our company provides venture consulting to local startups and trains students in venture capital through workshops and on the job training with our portfolio companies.

The vertically off center S and E was intentional to show "rise"

I agree with the @ symbol thinkness. 

Currently your R looks like and A, maybe instead of having just an upward facing arrow instead incorporate a graph going upwards, like the stock market. (I know venture capital isn't all stock market but it's the only imagery I could think of)

I couldn't really figure out the "A" problem, but I think people will know it's an "R." I put the "@" symbol at the end to give it prominence. I angled the letters up to show growth as there are 5 stages of growth for a company. The arrow in the negative represents our companies being in the 1st stage of growth. I apologize for the blurry image, I took a screenshot from PowerPoint.

rise@3.JPG

Archived