2004-2005 is a bad period to be a Dolphins fan...

Titanium Eagle

BUFFALO REJOICE!!!

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Dan Marino must have known something, he couldn't get out quick enough.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

That sound you hear is everybody getting off the Dolphins bandwagon....

not getting off, running each other over to jump off.

Was anyone actually on the 'Fins bandwagon? I thought the noise I could here was everyone who isn't a miami fan laughing so much they broke there ribs!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

i'm actually glad this is happening to the dolphins and huzienga. huzienga almost ran the marlins into the ground and i'm glad the only franchise he owns now is threatening to be horid.he continues to get 90% (yes 90%) of marlins concessions and parking. marlins' fans have been praying for this to happen to huzienga and his precious franchise. i guess it is true what goes around comes around. i hope dolphin fans and huzienga enjoy rebuilding because i sure didn't. i can't wait til the marlins have a new park so i won't have to fork over 9 dollars on parking for mister huzienga.

1997 | 2003

i'm actually glad this is happening to the dolphins and huzienga. huzienga almost ran the marlins into the ground and i'm glad the only franchise he owns now is threatening to be horid.he continues to get 90% (yes 90%) of marlins concessions and parking. marlins' fans have been praying for this to happen to huzienga and his precious franchise. i guess it is true what goes around comes around. i hope dolphin fans and huzienga enjoy rebuilding because i sure didn't. i can't wait til the marlins have a new park so i won't have to fork over 9 dollars on parking for mister huzienga.

Well, without that stadium and Wayne Huizinga, there would not be baseball in the Miami area, no?

Archived