MiLB | California League Logo Rebrand

Go Red Sox!

It's a good logo. I just don't think it resonates with "California" really well. This really needs a California landmark/iconography instead of a generic mountain and water. 

To me, the colors give off an Arizona-vibe, while the center icon reminds me more of a Hawaiian island in the ocean at sunset. 

I like the design, but I'm not feeling the orange. Honestly the gold in the original might be a unique pairing with the new gold, white and red. Certainly a nice design. Good work as usual.

I really like where you're going with this! While Atomic is right as in it doesn't scream "California" to me, one idea I had is that you could make the mountains make the shape of the Californian coast? But instead of run it from N-S, make it run from W-E so it looks like "mountains." 

And the colors should be a little more brighter and vibrant. Something like light blue (ocean), tan/sandy (desert), white and a darker color (like navy blue or something similar) to accent everything. Perhaps similar to the Padres' logos from 2004-2011. 

Hey @Go Red Sox!, I was just thinking of using the original colors of the logo to your design. it might help alot. and maybe try other one with the same first design which you did originally by changing the blue to purple? Try it out. 

zag1rh2hfy5vrihmrhf6.gif

#1 -- Use the colors from that logo to your logo.

#2 -- try other one by switching blue to purple.

doesn't hurt to try