Stephen A. Smith

Brass

Am I the only one that wants to stranggle every ESPN employee for letting him be on, every time he's on? I'm just starting this thread to let some steam out, but he badmouths sports he doesn't like (hockey! :mad: ) and is just so ignorant. Stephen A. Smith haters rejoice!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

He's one the best NBA writers in America.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

He's one the best NBA writers in America.

Seriously, no offense to you ROCH, but who cares? I'm with Brass. The guys a jerk. Of all the sports there are, this guy writes about the laziest, easiest and least disciplined one and acts as though the NBA is still FANtastic. Could any NBAer cut one day of NFL training camp? No. THe NBA sucks and Brass has it right on IMO. What is there to even write about in basketball? Strategy? Shooting percentages? All time low scoring? Mid level guys who's career numbers are 11 and 6 /game making 16 million a year? Scrawny white Italian Nationals whupping their asses?

Traveshamockery. ANd anyone who would presume to ONLY write about basketball and still call themselves a sports writer, is retarded. Any writer worth their salt could cover the NBA blindfolded while still writing about every other real sport as well. How does one become a premiere NBA writer anyhow??! Maybe he's the only one for a reason..

What a tool.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

I remember when S.A.S. used to appear as a guest on the old Kiley and Booms radio show ( :notworthy: Chuck Booms!!!) and he wasn't nearly the annoying idiot that he is now. I can not stand this guy! Please do us a favor and shut up! Crikey...

For some reason, all I can think of right now is the segment that Nick Bakay used to do on SportsCenter, called "Tale of the Tape". I think it would go something like this:

ESPN trades Max Kellerman to Fox for Stephen A. Smith. Advantage? Push...

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

If you think Stephen A. insults hockey, you should read the stuff his fellow PTI fill-in Skip Bayless says. This idiot forgets he writes for a paper that is not only in a hockey town, but SPONSORS the San Jose Sharks. I guarantee you that Bayless couldn't name the roster of the Sharks right now. He's enjoying listening to himself. :P

Don't worry, well have Tony and Mike back on Monday...we hope.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Only Mike trys to talk about hockey because he actually use to play street hockey er road hockey in Canada.

Tony just makes jokes about it. Even though I like the actor who played George Constanza, I will not watch his show because it's about Tony. Tony hates hockey and wants nothing to do with hockey.

Archived