R3G

Nike NBA Basketball Template 3.0

Recommended Posts

Version 3! Shorts added

 

ZfJg2tX.png

 

DOWNLOAD

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Template v2.0! Different collars and variety when you choose the collars and cuffs.

 

59729dcac5a62_NIKEJERSEYTEMPLATE2.0.thumb.png.bc1bff1848234788d81f2fa47e1853e8.png

 

Link to Download

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm leaving for 2 years next week and wanted to leave a gift. Here's a template I made for the Nike NBA Uniforms.

 

596fbac40341f_NikeJerseyTemplate.thumb.png.1480f6cd43947888ae8950a9ffdc5a29.png

 

Link to download

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That would be amazing if they could use that as a "classic edition" jersey. Sadly I doubt the NBA will pick Utah to be one of those 8 teams though. I feel every team should have a classic edition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, DJT said:

That would be amazing if they could use that as a "classic edition" jersey. Sadly I doubt the NBA will pick Utah to be one of those 8 teams though. I feel every team should have a classic edition.

My understanding is all teams will have at least four uniforms so it may still happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are my other concepts using this template. Please, yall, use it!!

Jazz Association:

596fdef6a7c0c_JazzwhiteNikeJerseyTemplate.thumb.png.287b23e1148be83dfb3a43b7da9b1c34.png

Jazz Icon:

596fdeed0ea66_JazzBlueNikeJerseyTemplate.thumb.png.10a0c568726585bfcfe7de659b03efa2.png

Jazz Player's Mindset:

596fdef215e19_JazzgoldNikeJerseyTemplate.thumb.png.a8356e08c54fcaa070723047f4db1ddf.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is an incredible work done by ya! Nice going, dude!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

My understanding is all teams will have at least four uniforms so it may still happen.

A Jazz media guy already said purple won't be a uniform color. We'll get white, navy, gold and green most likely. 

6 hours ago, R3G said:

Here are my other concepts using this template. Please, yall, use it!!

Jazz Association:

596fdef6a7c0c_JazzwhiteNikeJerseyTemplate.thumb.png.287b23e1148be83dfb3a43b7da9b1c34.png

Jazz Icon:

596fdeed0ea66_JazzBlueNikeJerseyTemplate.thumb.png.10a0c568726585bfcfe7de659b03efa2.png

Jazz Player's Mindset:

596fdef215e19_JazzgoldNikeJerseyTemplate.thumb.png.a8356e08c54fcaa070723047f4db1ddf.png

Man these are excellent. I'd change the 5 for the fight ad on the gold to mirror the navy jersey more. The gold on gold makes it hard to see. Also maybe a navy swish. But excellent work. They look great. Well done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Template v2.0! Different collars and variety when you choose the collars and cuffs.

 

59729dcac5a62_NIKEJERSEYTEMPLATE2.0.thumb.png.bc1bff1848234788d81f2fa47e1853e8.png

 

Link to Download

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, rareartworks said:

Thanks got anymore? But thanks.

 

any more of what? templates? no, this one took forever. Concepts? yeah, here are some:

 

I just wanted to have some fun today since I'm leaving soon. Knocked out 4 tonight. 

Suns Concept:

5972d8f50010b_SunsNike.thumb.png.6e9631840b7be24d20acf439b6abbf55.png

 

Nuggets Concept:

5972d8eeb8495_NuggetsNike.thumb.png.b13b28378a2ee23ebd31b027e275439f.png

 

Timberwolves Concept:

5972d8fa4a1e2_TimberwolvesNike.thumb.png.8ee83eb86599261e0750e9e527584489.png

 

Jazz Alt Concept:

5972d8ea04ae5_JazzBlueNikeJerseyalternate.thumb.png.5c97bf8a571d3331421581cd12254175.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much for the template! I'm a Winnipeg'r and I figured I'd use the Jets as an example. I'll upload when my probation is up lol

 

Here it is on flickr: 

NBA_WinnipegJets_JerseyConcept_1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Version 3! Shorts added

 

ZfJg2tX.png

 

DOWNLOAD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Made this yesterday with the template:

 

zN5WJxL.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've downloaded your template, and after fiddling around with it for a bit, I've figured out how to use it. Its pretty easy to use once figured out, and it looks good.

How did you manage to get a different background to work? The transparent layers behind the shorts is the reason I can't get it to work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Melody22B said:

I've downloaded your template, and after fiddling around with it for a bit, I've figured out how to use it. Its pretty easy to use once figured out, and it looks good.

How did you manage to get a different background to work? The transparent layers behind the shorts is the reason I can't get it to work.

 

Not sure, it works fine for me. Just put the background layer you want in front of the black layer and behind the jersey bottom group. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, R3G said:

 

Not sure, it works fine for me. Just put the background layer you want in front of the black layer and behind the jersey bottom group. 

I just figured it out, any layer that's put on the shorts needs to be turned into a clipping mask, otherwise it doesn't stay within the borders of the shorts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.