2017 NFL Season: Then there were Two

buzzcut

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last week Bortles was Randall Cunningham. Today he was Joe Montana. I completely expect him to be Blake Bortles again next week.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

If that lauded defence & pass rush actually show up to Foxboro, Jags actually have a good chance. It's a terrible mismatch for The Patriots. I've said from the beginning Jacksonville is the only team with the necessary elements to beat the Patriots(Remider Brady lost to Ryan "Buttfumble" Fitzpatrick TWICE in the playoffs).  

But if they're MiA like today, Patriots are going to crush them. 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

Well, if you let a Blake Bortles led offense score 38 on you (plus a defensive score), you deserve to lose. 

Hopefully the Steelers beef up their defense in the offseason. Big Ben prolly has 1 year left in him. He actually played a pretty good game. 

1 minute ago, DG_Now said:

Last week Bortles was Randall Cunningham. Today he was Joe Montana. I completely expect him to be Blake Bortles again next week.

I definitely wouldn't consider 14/26 for 214 yards with 1 TD as spectacular, but when your running backs have 4 TDs it works.

31 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

I hope Bortles wins, but it'll probably be Brady because he always wins. 

Maybe because he’s better? Just a thought. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

24 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

This is typical of Blake Bortles this season. He bounces wildly from solid-to-good NFL QB all the way down to slightly better than Nathan Peterman territory. I like to think the Jags' split helmets are to blame somehow.

19 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Maybe because he’s better? Just a thought. 

People act like the NFL is booked like a wrestling show. If it were, the Broncos would have made the playoffs due to having tall man Brock Osweiller on the roster. 

Of course Brady is better, just sick of them winning all of the time.  The NFL claims that they are a league of parity, when New England is proof that that is a false claim.  As long as Tom Brady and Bill Belichick are there, they will always be the AFC favorite in the Super Bowl.

1 minute ago, GDAWG said:

Of course Brady is better, just sick of them winning all of the time.  The NFL claims that they are a league of parity, when New England is proof that that is a false claim.  As long as Tom Brady and Bill Belichick are there, they will always be the AFC favorite in the Super Bowl.

What do you want, exactly? For the NFL to tell the Patriots to stop being a good football team to appease contrarians on the internet?

Horrible,Horrible play calling by the Steelers.Terrible 4th down calls;you run both times and why do you onside kick?

Scripted,fixed,whatever you want to call it.Nothing against Jacksonville.They went in and stole one today.But it sure helps when the other team gives you the key to the house.

Archived