2017 NFL Season: Then there were Two

buzzcut

I come home from work to find that (on my TV) this :censored:ing game is on. I care not to watch New England advance to another Super Bowl, but since the game is on in my room AND the living room I have no choice.

NSFCvyu.png

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was an entertaining game, and that’s all I can ever ask for. Jacksonville is good and I hope the Pats play them more in the coming years. Feeling blessed to see the Pats head to another Super Bowl.

Cheers, Jacksonville. Good game.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

New England in the Super Bowl yet again... whoopdie-freaking-doo.

I just like to think that Jacksonville crumbled under the pressure. They'll be back sooner then later, if you ask me. As for now... Go NFC winner! Shut all those godforsaken Boston fans up!!

At this point I think I'm just gonna surrender the possibility of anybody but the Patriots winning the Super Bowl in the Brady-Bilicheck era and just see how long the most lopsidedly dominant team in NFL history can run with it. I can't even be bothered by it anymore, sure it gets old and people's sense of parity and justice and storylines in sports are thrown right out the window with it, but it is what it is. This is not the day for miracle runs or dark horses in the AFC winning it all, or 99 times out of 100 in the league at large. They don't care that nobody likes them, they just win like nobody else has, and that's that.

At this point I'd rather see the Eagles win the NFC, better to be 0-3 than be the Vikings and be the first 0-5 team and to lose that 5th one in your own stadium.

ICXC NIKA

Archived