2017 NFL Season: Then there were Two

buzzcut

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Butthurt Vikings fans are canceling AirBnB rentals if they find out the renter is from Philadelphia.

https://www.crossingbroad.com/2018/01/vikings-fans-are-cancelling-eagles-fans-airbnbs.html

That's kind of funny. Stupid and petty, but funny.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

12 hours ago, ozzyman314 said:

Can't blame them.

They just want to be able to sleep at night without worrying about being assaulted:lol:

Yes because every Boston area fan is a peach. 

13 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Butthurt Vikings fans are canceling AirBnB rentals if they find out the renter is from Philadelphia.

https://www.crossingbroad.com/2018/01/vikings-fans-are-cancelling-eagles-fans-airbnbs.html

I thought all Midwesterners were nice and easy-going. 

28 minutes ago, jmac11281 said:

Yes because every Boston area fan is a peach. 

Say what you want about Boston fans, but they're nowhere near as bad as Philly fans. 

They don't exactly share their cities reputation of "brotherly love". 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

2 minutes ago, ozzyman314 said:

They're nowhere near as bad as Philly fans. 

They don't exactly share their cities reputation of "brotherly love". 

The "reputation" is overblown. I have lived in the area all of my life. There are absolutely a fair share of idiots but they are out-numbered by at least 3-1.

2 minutes ago, jmac11281 said:

The "reputation" is overblown. I have lived in the area all of my life. There are absolutely a fair share of idiots but they are out-numbered by at least 3-1.

Just like everywhere else. 

Doesn't change the fact your city has that reputation.

All those videos cetanly don't help either. 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

Some of you sound like children. Every fanbase has good fans. Every fanbase has bad fans. Get over it and stop trying to portray yourself as God's chosen fans.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

EDP ain't happy about the Eagles focus...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

What a difference time makes. I ended up on the Wikipedia page for Super Bowl XXXVI (the ‘Murica one), and it was pretty interesting:

- the Rams were 14 point favorites

- Tom Brady went 16 of 27 for only 145 yards and 1 TD to win MVP

- it was the first Super Bowl played in February, and only then because of the delay from 9/11

33 minutes ago, Brass said:

Good luck, Eagles fans. Let's hope for a great game today!

Can’t say the same. I hope NE is on offense and there’s a fumble, and everyone is fighting for the ball, only for the Patriots to start pointing that they’ve recovered, and Gronkowski emerges with what he thinks is the ball and runs into the end zone for a TD. He then spikes the ball, only to realize that it was actually Tom Brady’s decapetated head (things got out of hand in the pile.)

while everyone is in shock and is vomiting at the sight of a headless quarterback and a spiked head, Brandon Graham picks up the real ball and runs it in for the go ahead (and eventual winning) score. 

They cart brady’s Corpse off the field, and in the post game interview, all Belichick says is that he “has an upper body injury” and should be fine. 

Someone steals Brady’s head and has it bronzed. It sells for millions - to some rich Eagles fan, who commissions a statue of an eagles player holding the head (which is actually Brady’s head) triumphantly in the air. 

Now, I’ve seen the script and obviously that’s not happening... unless...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

That was bad. I shouldn’t pick on the goat like that. I’ll be happy if anyone loses a head, even if not Brady. 

4 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Can’t say the same. I hope NE is on offense and there’s a fumble, and everyone is fighting for the ball, only for the Patriots to start pointing that they’ve recovered, and Gronkowski emerges with what he thinks is the ball and runs into the end zone for a TD. He then spikes the ball, only to realize that it was actually Tom Brady’s decapetated head (things got out of hand in the pile.)

while everyone is in shock and is vomiting at the sight of a headless quarterback and a spiked head, Brandon Graham picks up the real ball and runs it in for the go ahead (and eventual winning) score. 

They cart brady’s Corpse off the field, and in the post game interview, all Belichick says is that he “has an upper body injury” and should be fine. 

Someone steals Brady’s head and has it bronzed. It sells for millions - to some rich Eagles fan, who commissions a statue of an eagles player holding the head (which is actually Brady’s head) triumphantly in the air. 

Now, I’ve seen the script and obviously that’s not happening... unless...

Is this during the one designated play where a team gets to use a silverback gorilla? You didn't make it very clear.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived