2017 NFL Season: Then there were Two

buzzcut

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was ready for that to be the beginning of the end for the Eagles, but that was AMAZING!

Edit: I was talking about the made extra point, but the touchdown was pretty good, too.

The team leading right now is not the Patriots. But we've seen that before.

This game isn't over by a long shot. At least the game got my interest till the end. I want to see if the Eagles learned anything by figuring out how the Seahawks & Falcons blew their leads.

There’s been like 3 time’s helmets have been knocked off, three times heads were not inside said helmets, and three times I’ve been disappointed. Worst. Super. Bowl. Ever. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Just now, BringBackTheVet said:

There’s been like 3 time’s helmets have been knocked off, three times heads were not inside said helmets, and three times I’ve been disappointed. Worst. Super. Bowl. Ever. 

All the loose helmets I've seen have been Eagles'... do you want it that bad?

3 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

All the loose helmets I've seen have been Eagles'... do you want it that bad?

Yes. It’s the only way. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

9 minutes ago, hbgoo1975 said:

There is no way the Eagles can win! NO F'N way they hold on to that lead! Remember what happened last year in Houston with the Falcons?! The Patriots know what they're doing! No way Philly wins the Super Bowl tonight!

I'm gonna agree with this. Wait till the 4th quarter begins and Tom Brady cranks up that extra gear of his...

8 minutes ago, ozzyman314 said:

I’ll give credit to The Eagles, they l’ve been playing great. But they’re lucky Patriots have been so sloppy.

Should be a closer game. 

Well then you’re not giving credit. 

If you think the eagles have been lucky then you haven’t watched them all season.  With the exception of the pass to Foles, this is how they do.  They may not win; but where they are right now has nothing to do with luck

9 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Well then you’re not giving credit. 

If you think the eagles have been lucky then you haven’t watched them all season.  With the exception of the pass to Foles, this is how they do.  They may not win; but where they are right now has nothing to do with luck

They’ve made some good plays. Like both those TDs. 

But Pats have some bad plays. That throw to Brady, botching the PaT, the whole process before halftime. 

Pats have been sloppy is my point. Not taking anything from what The Eagles have done. 

Your team is winning, no need to be so defensive. Sheesh. 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

Archived