2017 NFL Season: Then there were Two

buzzcut

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Brass said:

Holy :censored: the Browns might win this game.

JOHNNY.0.gif

Neither team deserved to win that game. I was sitting here rooting for a tie.

And how is this the same Titans team that put up 35+ on both Jacksonville and Seattle??

At this point the AFC South is Houston's to lose...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

It's amazing that Brian Pillman's role in Attitude was as small as it was, what with so much time spent being home or dead. What could have been.

I hope the Jaguars win their division now. Why the hell not.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Broncos are not good. I kind of expected this though. The early wins were very much by the seat of their pants. Getting shut out by the LA Football Clippers is just proof that the offense is about as bad as it was last season. A decent offense to go long with this defense sure would be something. The Super Bowl 50 team's offense wasn't particularly good, but they could be relied on to get two good drives. Last year and this year's offense just can not be relied on for even one good drive in a game. 

SPOT OF TEA

59ed59f2ca85d_RamItDance2.gif.b6939867e0054d54c4e1d48742195198.gif

RAM IT, I SAY!

---

Also, nice play-calling, Falcons.

Inside the 1 and you pass and run a jet sweep. You deserve this shutout.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

27 minutes ago, Seadragon76 said:

No need for a choke job here... woof. At least the Falcons scored to prevent being skunked, but still... you gotta wonder when will they get over the meltdown to end all meltdowns?

Never. A collapse like that will haunt a team until the bitter end. The Falcons' only hope is to blow it all up. Yeah, they'll suck for a while, but the franchise will be healthier in the long run once that choke-job stink's been aired out.

Also change the uniforms. They'll forever be associated with the collapse to end all championship collapses.

Archived