2017 NFL Season: Then there were Two

buzzcut

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad the eagles decided to win - I thought they were going to throw the game

for Carson. Pretty sure Wentz told them to win and not tank so he could win it next year. Not sure about next week. I think they should just win like they should, but they may want to lose for Wentz. As selfless as he seems, it’s obv they want to wait for him to be healthy before they win the Sb. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 1/8/2018 at 5:45 PM, neo_prankster said:

What is the Patriots bread and butter (run, pass, etc) and do the Titans have the personnel to stop said bread and butter?

Get to the QB. It's how the Giants defensive line was robbed of the Super Bowl MVP helped the Giants beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl twice.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

27 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

What can the Titans do to stop the Patriots?

Sign Donkey Kong Suh real quit to stomp on Tom Brady's ankles and throwing hand.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

12 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Guys, a Blake Bortles vs. Nick Foles Super Bowl can still happen! 

No it can’t, the eagles are jobbing to the Patriots this year unless they quit. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Great catch by Corey Davis. I hope Robert Kraft taped that and replays it when Malcolm Butler asks for big money this offseason...

what the hell is ccslc?

The amount of ticky-tack calls that go the Pats' way is absolutely ridiculous. If Danny Amendola does that to Adoree Jackson it's a no call, 100%. 

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, DustDevil61 said:

It'd be the All-Criminal's Bowl if they played the Steelers while the Steelers are wearing these duds:

ben_roethlisberger.jpg

I know these uni's are historic and whatnot...but god are they awful. So glad they got rid of 'em.

NSFCvyu.png

1 hour ago, JWhiz96 said:

New England should change their colors to black and white with vertical stripes. They'd look lovely.

Like SBXL wasn't handed to the Steelers by the referees?  Seriously - that's the most blatantly referee-engineered game in the modern history of pro sports - I didn't see the first half of the Patriots game, but a Steelers fan has no room to complain about referees, and should literally get on his knees and suck off any referee of any sport that's in the union in exchange for XL.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Lethal said:

Honestly, the Titans shouldn't really focus on winning anymore and should focus more on taking out as many key Patriots players as possible.

....so intentionally injure another human being? Nice.

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived