Lights Out's NBA 2017: What-If? Dallas Express (p. 4)

Lights Out

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/31/2017 at 11:29 AM, Lights Out said:

f2dwkSM.png

Looks great!  Like the slightly updated lowercase font.  I just really, really, really want that gray to be gone from the team's scheme.  Also the little pinwheel on the rip city shorts may be more effective as a waist band logo.

There's something about the "S" in "NETS" that seems off somehow. It just looks a bit awkward for some reason. However, the rest of the concept is very, very nice. The net pattern design looks great in the updated colors. Good work once again!

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

On 8/11/2017 at 11:05 AM, Lights Out said:

uwJt0Ei.png

The white alternate uniform is inspired by the Los Angeles flag.

I really dig this concept...it's a real refreshing look.  Your interpretation of the "LAC" logo is much better than the real one.

Your San Antonio and Phoenix concepts are really well done...especially the redux of the 90s Suns black alternate.

The Suns set is amazing! I am loving the Warriors and the Kings sets and I'm digging switching the Wizards colors back to the late 90s-early 2000s scheme. I also like the LA set, but I think the Clippers white alternate is well executed but the wrong look for them. I know it's inspired by the flag, but it has too much of a Caribbean vibe to it for it to work for the Clips IMO. 

One thing I can't be on board with, though...Unless you're going to return the whole scheme to the late 90s, adding black to the Pistons just seems like BFBS the way you've done it. If you added it to maybe the outside of the blue and red stripes instead of in the middle, that could maybe work, but I don't think you need it at all to have a solid set.

Keep up the good work! 

Archived