Indiana Pacers New Uniforms, Alternate Logos

upperV03

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I oddly love where this Pacers re-brand appears to be heading -- the state of Indiana has such a rich tradition of basketball, so that cornfield logo is perfectly fitting and definitely appears to contain design elements similar to those pinstripes in the teaser.

I really want the Pacers to have a unique uniform set from the rest of the league, but I really hope there are no pinstripes.  And if they try to do something inspired by the Flo-Jo's, but with pinstripes?  Ugh. Blending two different uniform sets does not seem to be a good idea.

Just now, ChadR11 said:

I really want the Pacers to have a unique uniform set from the rest of the league, but I really hope there are no pinstripes.  And if they try to do something inspired by the Flo-Jo's, but with pinstripes?  Ugh. Blending two different uniform sets does not seem to be like a good idea.

Flo-Jo's with pinstripes is pretty much what I'm expecting, with a slight twist here or there such as the rumored full team name on the front. While I agree that blending two different uniform sets typically doesn't always work out so well, I do think the prominent elements between the Pacers' Flo-Jo and pinstripe sets lend themselves well to such a fusion. 

1 minute ago, Hoopladawg87 said:

Flo-Jo's with pinstripes is pretty much what I'm expecting, with a slight twist here or there such as the rumored full team name on the front. While I agree that blending two different uniform sets typically doesn't always work out so well, I do think the prominent elements between the Pacers' Flo-Jo and pinstripe sets lend themselves well to such a fusion. 

I hope you're right my friend.  Anyway, I'm anxious to see what's in store.

Just now, ChadR11 said:

I hope you're right my friend.  Anyway, I'm anxious to see what's in store.

Me too.  I always liked Indy's color combo and thought amazing things could be done with it.

We shall see soon enough!

Pacers reveal

6:00 pm Eastern

5:00 pm Central

4:00 pm Mountain

3:00 pm Pacific

and so on...

*UPDATE*

7:00 pm Eastern

6:00 pm Central

5:00 pm Mountain

4:00 pm Pacific

3:00 pm Alaska

2:00 pm Hawaii

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Philippians 4:13

4 minutes ago, The AFC South said:

The Pacers also teased their new secondary logo. It will also be officially unveiled tonight.

IMG_1757.thumb.PNG.a23f2e94504e9973841ae33fb61789fa.PNG

Isn't that the state of Indiana/Pacers logo secondary?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived