Recommended Posts

He said new uniforms will be released in a week or 2. what a joke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

 

:(

 

Booo.  C'mon Nuggets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Long time lurker and Denver sports fan here. 

 

I just registered to express my dismay at how idiotic this was for the nuggets. SMDH :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are they eliminating a fairly unique color in the NBA in light blue? Now they will look too much like a team IN THE NEXT STATE OVER!!!

 

I knew a change was coming, just not one that made them more generic.

 

Just please keep the skyline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Looks like sky blue won't be completely gone...maybe navy will just be used moreso now (which is still really dumb).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

 

Looks like sky blue won't be completely gone...maybe navy will just be used moreso now (which is still really dumb).

 

Any chance that the jersey will feature "rainbow" side panels, including the sky blue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, zukhyubern said:

Long time lurker and Denver sports fan here. 

 

I just registered to express my dismay at how idiotic this was for the nuggets. SMDH :unsure:

Welcome to the boards!!!

 

Make sure you like at least 5 @Ice_Cap posts or he'll delete your account! ? (totally kidding)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Nugs are already really nondescript and forgettable. Moving away from powder to an even MORE navy dominant set would cause them to vanish from my consciousnesses completely into the ether of total obscurity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I'm not digging navy unless they went to the skyline look.

 

Poo poo on you, Denver. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

11 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

The Nugs are already really nondescript and forgettable. Moving away from powder to an even MORE navy dominant set would cause them to vanish from my consciousnesses completely into the ether of total obscurity. 

 

You're gonna miss some sweet passes by Jokic ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Embarrassing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Going away from powder blue"

 

*still sees powder trim on wordmark in above teaser*

 

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And Nuggets win for Fail of the Week.... And it's only Tuesday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shadojoker said:

What a massive fail!! Denver Nuggets Marketing & Promotion department - please hold this "L".

 

iFYeSMi.gif

So true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, bushy said:

Nuggets changing for the sake of change. Smh 

 

CFCS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.