Nuggets unveil new uniforms*

Cujo

9 minutes ago, Teal said:

So when exactly are the new unis going to be revealed?

Tonight.

If you click on the article, you'll find the answer. #internetstuff

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Teal said:

Errrr I dont Iive in the states... SUE ME.

Well the linked article says 5-6 PM MDT.  Does that article not show up outside the States?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 8/2/2017 at 0:12 PM, Esco said:

Nuggets should have went the Colorado Buffalo route. Gold and black would look good for the Nuggets. NBA needs a gold and black team.

I've been saying this for a while. If there's any team in all of sports that should have a gold logo/uniform, it's the Nuggets. The team is literally named after gold. Not the yellow that Lakers fans like to call gold, but real gold -- like the Saints or CU Buffs. It makes way too much sense, but that's unfortunately why it'll probably never happen. 

Also, for anyone wanting to watch the jersey reveal live, you can do so here: http://www.nba.com/nuggets/Live

5 minutes ago, PepMan33Conde said:

Haha.

MORE IMAGES? Click > http://www.nba.com/nuggets/photogallery/harris-nike-jerseys-080817

ge1_1470.jpg?itok=HU-LpoUage1_1385.jpg?itok=lNd2oMPz

Wish they stuck with powder blue as the main color for their "Icon" uniform.

Pretty much what I expected with the road. Not bad. I wish the number font color matched the Denver font color.

EDIT: I take that back, that DENVER color scheme is BUGGING ME! The sky blue and white shouldn't be touching the gold. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

As a fan, I'm a fan. However, I don't like these for my Nuggets. They feel way too similar to the Jazz and Pacers and I'm really going to miss the sky blue. I was born in '94 and the Nuggs have been wearing sky blue since '03, the Nuggets are sky blue to me, it's all I know. We were awful when we wore navy/red/gold and my only memories in the pre sky blue era are drab and depressing. It's certainly going to be a change, hopefully they introduce a classic skyline design and a yellow jersey with either the skyline or even the pick axe and pan from the ABA days.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Don't love 'em, don't hate 'em....more just confused by them. They're clean, but the color balance is off, the light blue gets lost in between the navy and white/yellow, and the thin armhole trim is very unnecessary. Just doesn't feel like the Nuggets much at all. 

Archived