Nuggets unveil new uniforms*

Cujo

I like the Denver uniforms. They're getting real close to the Pacers, but I'm liking it overall. Could be a bit more baby blue, and could have better font colors/number colors. 

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Colorsism said:

So far these have been the best uniforms yet. 

You spelled worst wrong.

Also, just as a general comment for everyone, let's try to keep the Nuggets' new uniform discussion in the designated thread.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

What was the point in this? Was there a point to this? You literally flipped Light Blue for Navy..... and in the process, end up looking like the Raptors when they dropped purple & used the same template. I'm left shaking my head...... and feeling oh so confused. Why not promote the yellow? 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Boring, sure, but having always hated the powder blues this is a clear upgrade to me. (Using white and gold and powder blue next to each other on the trim is still too many light colors and getting muddled, but at least it isn't the whole thing.) hope the skyline alt is still around.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

4 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

You spelled worst wrong.

Also, just as a general comment for everyone, let's try to keep the Nuggets' new uniform discussion in the designated thread.

I thought only the wolves had a separate thread? Since they changed their logo and whole identity. 

And that Denver thread is for their ad on their jersey. 

I'm now patiently awaiting the next color trend.  In the early 2000s it was black, now it's navy...so maybe around 2020 we'll start to see another shift, hopefully to something less bland.

I'm sick of navy blue. Knew from the preview this either was very Pacers or Grizzlies.

I don't understand not wanting to stand out and be original.  Powder blue stands out.  

Congrats to Denver Grizzlies on the uni's.

1 hour ago, Hoopladawg87 said:

Don't love 'em, don't hate 'em....more just confused by them. They're clean, but the color balance is off, the light blue gets lost in between the navy and white/yellow, and the thin armhole trim is very unnecessary. Just doesn't feel like the Nuggets much at all. 

Couldn't agree more!!

shado_logo.gif

I can barely read the "DENVER" on the roadIcon, the wordmark IMO is too condensed for a white and powder blue outline to work on yellow text. Downgrade on the fact that they owned powder blue and replaced it for navy, but otherwise it's fine.

ExJworW.png

Archived