The switch to Nike gave me the idea to create my first project, make my version of NBA jerseys. Maybe it's a little bit ambitious with my studies which take me a lot of time, but i'll do the maximum.

I will do Association , Icon and Alternate/Community jerseys for each team.

C&C are appreciated ! 

TABLE OF CONTENTS

- Portland Trail Blazers (Icon)

- LA Clippers (Association, Icon, Alt1)

PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS - ICON

597dd09f69878_PORIcon.thumb.png.b23bd9bf9628bce33f3d324a200fad36.png

• GhostFox changed the title to GhostFox's NBA Concepts (7/30: Portland Icon Jersey)

LA CLIPPERS - ASSOCIATION JERSEY

597de180c284c_LACAsso.thumb.png.d590d0737f721c5e6d7527ddb1c9a06d.png

LA CLIPPERS - ICON JERSEY

597de1b601dfd_LACIcon.thumb.png.9f71730def0e83d4bf8a89ecf52af235.png

LA CLIPPERS - ALTERNATE 1 JERSEY

597de1bf4cd4d_LACAlt.thumb.png.656c68fac2c05e9d96f84440b070d4f9.png

Go back to the last wordmark and to powder blue for the Clips, because the new one is just awful and we have too much teams with red-white-blue scheme.

• GhostFox changed the title to GhostFox's NBA Concepts (7/30: Portland Icon Jersey + Clippers Full Set)

I really like what you have for the Trail Blazers....I'd personally remove the white trim entirely, but I think what you have there looks great! Definitely better than their inclusion of silver in the trim pattern. 

I like the color palette you've chosen for the Clippers, and I think this an obvious upgrade over the terrible set they have now. One thing I'd consider adjusting, though, is the strokes around both the wordmarks and the numerals -- I'd make those consistent with one another, probably both in the same style as the numerals. 

Nice work so far!

Thanks a lot Hoopladawg for the advices ! :)

For Portland, i like the white trim because it's a reminder of the stripes !

LA CLIPPERS - ASSOCIATION JERSEY (V2)

597e0cf315108_LACAssov2.thumb.png.ef3365f1dd92a9fcfd5c623936960246.png

LA CLIPPERS - ALT JERSEY (V2)

597e0cfd37b20_LACAltv2.thumb.png.3adcc5b29ca03de532a4e76d53623668.png

Something like this ? :)

I did a very poor job of explaining my thoughts, plus I was looking at the Icon Edition while I was typing and that one is slightly different in terms of colors and strokes.

I think you had the colors down perfectly the first time around -- what I meant to suggest was either removing the inside stroke from the wordmarks or adding an inside stroke to the numerals to make them consistent. On the Association Edition, for example, the wordmark has a white stroke inside the wordmark, but not inside the numerals, so I would make those consistent with one another either way. Hope this makes more sense!

I just want to go to something different for the Miami Heat color palette, because we have several teams with red-white-black colors, so I go to "Miami Vice" theme.

C+C are appreciated ! :)

I only do the Icon jersey for the moment, but I you like it, i will do Alternate and Association versions ! :)

MIAMI HEAT - ICON JERSEY

598064797927d_MIAIcon.thumb.png.89c14a119503792ec0026d32cf2ad46c.png

Archived