Changes to Titans uniforms in 2018 are 'not minor'

Jezus_Ghoti

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, FALCON6 said:

My guess is that red base layer is actually "flywire." Nike still uses that at the base of the collars in the new "vapor speed" template.

The Vapor Untouchable template is newer than the Vapor Speed. So I'm not sure why Nike would go backwards...in fact, I don't think Nike would ever bring flywire back.

Anyway, unsurprisingly, "pleasedontsuemenike" never posted his description of the Dolphins' unis in the Dolphins' subreddit, although he promised multiple times to do so.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

20 hours ago, BrandMooreArt said:

this is correct. i pulled a jersey this morning to check this out. whatever is behind the collar (shoulder pads) would definitley show through that part around the NFL shield. in the photo in question, there’s nothing new to see

You certainly have more information at your disposal than most of us, but a careful inspection of several detailed photos would suggest that most of what is behind the mesh is jersey material, with those long pill-shaped ovals being the only real "see through" part..

Is this not correct?

1 hour ago, WavePunter said:

You certainly have more information at your disposal than most of us, but a careful inspection of several detailed photos would suggest that most of what is behind the mesh is jersey material, with those long pill-shaped ovals being the only real "see through" part..

Is this not correct?

I’m still thinking the red is the collar fabric.  That area behind the chainmaille mesh homeplate, at least on my team sales samples, is where the collar fabric is folded over and stitched.  

I hope I’m wrong as the Texans also have Navy jerseys with a Red collar.  I’m out of state and don’t have my samples to look at right now but last week, I did, and think it’s possible that Red is collar fabric.

9 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

It'd be hilarious if he looked at the uniforms and said 'Amy, these really suck.'

His reaction seemed so generic. The only thing in that box was probably the script. 

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

1 hour ago, BJ Sands said:

It's actually Marsellus Wallace's soul.

She's been through far too much to hand it over to Taylor Lewan's dumb ass.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

5 hours ago, WavePunter said:

Is this not correct?

i cant find a good photo of the Vapor jersey right now, but there is mesh that is very much see through. the only thing ive seen from the Titans is that one image, so i feel like its just shoulder pads under the jersey; they wouldnt wear a shirt over their pads and i dont believe the team would add a patch of fabric under the collar just for that tiny effect. you'd never see it there.

as you can see in the video though, she be trollin'

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived