Changes to Titans uniforms in 2018 are 'not minor'

Jezus_Ghoti

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Teal said:

I have a feeling they will be epic. 

9 hours ago, Scrumptious Ham said:

I have a feeling the Jags are about to hand the uniform laughingstock award over to Tennessee. 

15 minutes ago, Teal said:

I have a strong feeling that a red uniform will be a part of the new set. 

feelings-feelings.jpg

If you subtract the "20" and the date range (and take a guess as to what is hidden behind it might look like) and compare it to an existing logo, I'm taking a guess the new main logo may look like this:
TTlogosolo18.gif

Yeah, but I have no more clue than anyone else. 

Poster @GFB demonstrates my issues with the T-sword:

On 1/5/2017 at 8:48 PM, GFB said:

I guess this is an unpopular opinion, but I like the Greek Fire shield much more than the T-sword.  The T-sword has a messed-up perspective. Either sword is SUPER short OR it's a HUGE SWORD that's flying right at the viewer with a little tiny shield that happens to be a perfectly parallel (yet still in front in front of the giant flying sword?).

And if the second perspective is the accepted view, then the outline should be thickest at the bottom of the logo because that is the part that is closest to the viewer. But nope, of course that's the thinnest part of the outline and results in this really stupid optical illusion.

1056.png

Anyone else see what I mean?

I'm not enthused about seeing more of it.

There is a silver jersey, a navy jersey, a white jersey, and a red jersey. All of them majorly feature Columbia Blue. Red is color rush, either silver or navy will be the primary, and while my brain says navy I really hope it’s the silver one because that jersey is going to turn heads and deserves to be seen for more than twice a year.

4 minutes ago, DanParker said:

There is a silver jersey, a navy jersey, a white jersey, and a red jersey. All of them majorly feature Columbia Blue. Red is color rush, either silver or navy will be the primary, and while my brain says navy I really hope it’s the silver one because that jersey is going to turn heads and deserves to be seen for more than twice a year.

Do you know something we don’t?

1 hour ago, DanParker said:

You said the Raiders are adding gold to their uniforms therefore I don't believe anything you say based on that alone.

bSLCtu2.png

2 hours ago, DanParker said:

You seem to know things. How prominently is the red featured in this new set and logos? Based on your post, I'm guessing the numerals and stripes are heavily Columbia blue.

I really hope the silver is more of a non-shiny dark gray.  I'm with you, a dark gray/silver primary would be very cool,  it would be a very unique look.

5 minutes ago, henburg said:

Not to pile on, but a simple way to disprove him would be for one of the posters who's seen the Jags uniform to reference his description of that to verify his accuracy. 

If he’s the guy that said the Jags are going the UCLA route, he’s full of you know what....

Just here to ask, has Nike really gotten into the metallic uniform number thing? It is more of an adidas football shtick but googling tells me OSU and Oregon(of course) have gotten the treatment. Is it something they could pull out for the Titans? Earlier rumors about the battle scarred silver helmet made me think of it, would fit in with the uniforms being "very very different". Battle scarred metallic numbers would be the perfect Nike move.

Archived