Changes to Titans uniforms in 2018 are 'not minor'

Jezus_Ghoti

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want them to lose the white helmets, honestly.  That would weird me the hell out.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

5 hours ago, henburg said:

The Titans' trolling continues...

They're really on to us guys. 

The only thing I'm imagining from this is:

A: The Titans really have a black/dark navy jersey that has "Nice Try" on it and they had a player model it

B: They're really good at photoshop and knew we'd be looking everywhere lol

15 hours ago, WSU151 said:

The Vapor Untouchable template is newer than the Vapor Speed. So I'm not sure why Nike would go backwards...in fact, I don't think Nike would ever bring flywire back.

Anyway, unsurprisingly, "pleasedontsuemenike" never posted his description of the Dolphins' unis in the Dolphins' subreddit, although he promised multiple times to do so.

Oh yeah, ur right. Meant to say "untouchable."

2 minutes ago, jmac11281 said:

https://campussports.net/2018/03/26/new-tennessee-titans-uniforms-to-include-helmet-color-change/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

According to the article, the helmet will be navy blue. Good thing, we don't have enough navy blue in the league. :rolleyes:

So they're going to be the Texans, but with a little bit of light blue trim added.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Whatever I’m just glad they’re finally changing uniforms. Next to the Mavs of the NBA, their past set has become the most stale/outdated look in the 3 major sports I follow (nba/mlb/nfl). Moving up in the rankings are the Bengals and the Rockets. 

The white helmet will be missed. Looking forward to mashing that with the new set in Madden this year 

13 minutes ago, IceBurgs70 said:

Looks like there will be silver sleeves...

https://twitter.com/Titans/status/978268631434850304

No doubt those are the sleeve caps, but what’s up with that seam down the middle?

Edit: I also wonder if those images in the background of Shandon Melvin’s interview are any indication. There are definitely flaming thumbtacks in the bottom right.

42 minutes ago, jmac11281 said:

https://campussports.net/2018/03/26/new-tennessee-titans-uniforms-to-include-helmet-color-change/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

According to the article, the helmet will be navy blue. Good thing, we don't have enough navy blue in the league. :rolleyes:

BOOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hate this.  The Titans are garbage.  Dissolve the franchise for this crime.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

2 minutes ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

So is Mr. Parker officially proven wrong with this news?

giphy.gif

Well, it was GOING to be chrome with battle scars, but they changed it at the last minute [/sarcasm]

It's where I sit.

17 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

Probably a navy "satin" helmet with a chrome facemask. Just please stay away from a red or white facemask. 

Seems like there's just too many AFC teams that have white helmets.

Hoping it's either the same facemask the Bucs use (which is brushed chrome, not shiny chrome) or the silver facemask the Lions use.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived