Suededesigns

Complete Nike NBA rebrand (1/32) (Logo and Uniform)

Recommended Posts

Hello! 

This is my first ever uniform/logo concepts I have ever done. I am a graphic designer on Instagram, and I am taking a jab at concepts for the first time. Constructive criticism and Feedback is very welcomed!

ROCKETS.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like what you have going on to start with. I'd suggest shrinking "ROCKETS" in the bottom logo and outlining it in red. Also, do a thin red outline around the basketball logo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CinnamonRoll21 said:

Are you creating two teams because there are only 30.

I will be adding the supersonics, while also doing all star uniforms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DNAsports said:

I like what you have going on to start with. I'd suggest shrinking "ROCKETS" in the bottom logo and outlining it in red. Also, do a thin red outline around the basketball logo.

I added the outline to the ball logo, but for the logo on the bottom I felt that red text with a white drop shadow looked a touch better than white text with a red outline, so I went with that. 

Also, I want to add something to the shorts of the uniform, but I am not sure what. Any suggestions?

Houston ConceptV2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That logo has so much empty space it doesn't work at all, the only acceptable one is the basketball one, as an alternate. The uniform is also really bland imo add some elements from previous uniforms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

That logo has so much empty space it doesn't work at all, the only acceptable one is the basketball one, as an alternate. The uniform is also really bland imo add some elements from previous uniforms

Yeah I agree with you about the uniforms, but less is more in terms of the logo, but yeah, I really do want to tweak the unis. Just not sure how quite yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2017 at 4:42 PM, Suededesigns said:

Hello! 

This is my first ever uniform/logo concepts I have ever done. I am a graphic designer on Instagram, and I am taking a jab at concepts for the first time. Constructive criticism and Feedback is very welcomed!

ROCKETS.jpg

 

 I love a lot of things that you're doing here. If I could offer any sort of constructive criticism, then it will be to get rid of the white waist band (I find it to be a jarring  interruption of the all red uniform) and perhaps put the ROCKETS wordmark  behind the smoke trail coming from the rocket. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.