National Floor Hockey League

DTConcepts

San Antonio looks to be more inspired by the Atlanta Braves 70s look than the Buffalo Braves in my opinion.  I like the jerseys and the colors, but even the feathers on the pants seem to borrow a bit from the 70s Atlanta Braves, who more or less did the same thing except with the feather on the sleeves.

IMG_2533.JPG

46 minutes ago, appleclock said:

San Antonio looks to be more inspired by the Atlanta Braves 70s look than the Buffalo Braves in my opinion.  I like the jerseys and the colors, but even the feathers on the pants seem to borrow a bit from the 70s Atlanta Braves, who more or less did the same thing except with the feather on the sleeves.

To be entirely honest, I was completely unaware of that comparison. I've never been very interested in baseball, so this is news to me.

Here's the next one.

598e7aa187351_seapres.thumb.png.404628e601f5894a0b1c2346448ced61.png

598e7a83cd34a_seacourt.thumb.png.c21b595a7bb523f034f091be8cc8c0bf.png

These are the Seattle Totems, a team with a lot of history. They were formed in the 70s and have stayed with the same logo, except for some tweaking, that entire time. The jerseys have mostly stayed the same as well since their origins, with minor changes to the sleeve length and hem striping. The alternate is very out-there, though, and was inspired by the wings of an eagle, as featured in the logo. The Totems found success in the late 70's and entirety of the 80's, sinking to mediocrity until the 2010's, where they've since become a regular powerhouse.

There's that!

I was hoping for feedback, but I'll move right along.

St. Louis Pioneers

599264e85e0e6_stlpres.thumb.png.7b0344343956f265fc3820535b24242b.png

599264ca11b15_stlcourt.thumb.png.6f790d1e580eb758589fc73c0a48e68f.png

Is this based off my previous soccer concept? Yes. Is it different enough? Yes. The pioneers are one of the league's official teams and have always been mediocre, with an exciting playoff run here and there. The team's aesthetic comes from the Blues/Rams color schemes, the St. Louis Arch, and a fleur-de-lis.

Lastly, Here are the Toronto Nationals

599265199a51a_torpres.thumb.png.d5f3a1c0d31d0253ce155dc32c95c58b.png

599264faa1f5f_torcourt.thumb.png.2b4fe8f1d0cfbe01d7ec90d73cb24bd5.png

The Nationals are the sole Canadian team, placed in Canada's biggest market. The team has an identity loosely based on the Canadian flag, with a white stripe surrounded by red, hence the name 'Nationals.' The alternate jersey comes from the Toronto flag and provides a stark contrast to the other two uniforms. The team has always been pretty good, with a following akin to the Maple Leafs.

There's that! This series was pretty fun to make, and I hope y'all enjoyed it!

Some thoughts:

Jazz: I like the logo but I'd prefer the yellow outline to be thinner. It dominates the logo a little too much for my taste.

Braves: With the logo on the shorts, I kinda felt like this team could be super unique and not carry a logo on the shirt. Seemed redundant to me. You could instead put a northwestern stripe on the shirt like the socks.

Totems: This is my favorite logo out of the bunch. Great look. This is weird but the V striping on the alt jersey turns the focal point to the crotch... Plus I think I'd do more of a scoop like the shapes in the logo than the sharp V shape.

Pioneers: I was super confused for a minute because it says Seattle Pioneers above it. Lol. Good look though.

Nationals: Great look.

Archived