Alternate Uniforms Worn Once Or Twice

wildfan2440

3 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

Probably my favorite alternate ever for the Cavs

2011-cavfanatic.png

Only worn once during the 2010-2011 season.

It's so weird to me that of all the goofy one-offs, throwbacks, and era mashing the Cavs have done to sell Lebron jerseys they've never done anything with the black and light blue of the 90's with him on the team. Tell me a 1995 throwback worn by today's team wouldn't sell like crazy. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ScubaSteve said:

Agreed, they are sharp and a nice changeup. It's a shame they blamed losing on them and not the fact that, ya know, they're the Knicks

It's amazing how superstitious pro athletes can be.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

On August 15, 2017 at 11:51 PM, benpc21 said:

I believe the Angels had two as well. A red one which is more easily found as well as a navy blue one. My guess is the red was worn at home.

IM_z

z4nw

These are my jerseys that I sold on ebay...strange hahaha

3 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

I believe this is the only time the Cubs wore the old red-brimmed road hat at home. Happened in 1995 but I don't remember the exact date.

846-37Bk.jpg

I loved the red brim cap, but it does look weird with the home uniform.

3834694136_f375c335e2_o.jpg3833900697_df7864756a_o.jpg

3 minutes ago, Matito said:

I loved the red brim cap, but it does look weird with the home uniform.

It really pulled the road uniform together. The blue wordmark and name with the red numbers looked much better with the red and blue cap.

220px-RyanDempster.jpg

Archived