MaverickPistol

Not a bad set but for some reason I'm still not a fan of Dallas having a skyline jersey. It's not that iconic. If Chicago,New York yeah maybe...

Btw. I wish your icon and association unis incorporated the 2nd light blue that they usually use in their uniform.

shado_logo.gif

This doesn't work for a whole set, an alternate sure but not a whole set. The neon blue and black one just makes me cringe adds an unnecessary color and looks like a bad fashion jersey regular blue would work better.

Excellent!

8 hours ago, Shadojoker said:

Not a bad set but for some reason I'm still not a fan of Dallas having a skyline jersey. It's not that iconic. If Chicago,New York yeah maybe...

Btw. I wish your icon and association unis incorporated the 2nd light blue that they usually use in their uniform.

Thanks for the feedback, it's my first post on here. My favorite jerseys all have simple 2-color schemes.  Boston Celtics are one that come to mind. How were you thinking of incorporating the secondary blue?     

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/7/2017 at 1:04 PM, MaverickPistol said:

If Nike and the Dallas Mavericks decided to go all in on the Skyline design this season......

Special shoutout to Riley Gisseman for the jersey template. Please let me know what you guys think!

NIKEDALLAS.png

Icon and Association would look better with a 2nd color. 

Not sure if silver, light blue, or green, but one of those. 

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Archived