Over time, I have been working on concept uniforms for all 130 FBS football teams. I did the universities that are currently planning on staying or joining the FBS level. My designs were intended to be very unique and creative. I have had a lot of fun during this designing process while creating new uniform ideas. I will start uploading the uniforms for each team in alphabetical order. Let me know what you guys think and which ones are your favorites. Hope you enjoy!

Concept Unis AirForce.png

Concept Unis Akron.png

Concept Unis Alabama.png

Concept Unis Appalachian State.png

Concept Unis Arizona State.png

Concept Unis Arizona.png

Concept Unis Arkansas State.png

Concept Unis Arkansas.png

Concept Unis Army West Point.png

Concept Unis Auburn.png

Concept Unis BallState.png

Concept Unis Baylor.png

Concept Unis Boise State.png

Concept Unis Boston College.png

Concept Unis Bowling Green.png

Concept Unis Brigham Young.png

Concept Unis Buffalo.png

Concept Unis California.png

Concept Unis Central Florida.png

Concept Unis Central Michigan.png

Concept Unis Charlotte.png

Concept Unis Cincinnati.png

I'm sorry, and I know you spent some time on these, but they are pretty rough and not great. It's a mixture of sloppiness, blatantly putting logos and wordmarks on everything, and overall just bad designs for a football uniform. What I would suggest is getting more comfortable with MS Paint, which is what I assume you're using, and taking notes on real life uniforms and applying that to your designs.

u3J7jjd.png

So, while I appreciate anybody's hard work, I am also one for honesty and constructive criticism. I think you've got a few decent uniforms here, but there are many more not so great ones. Try not to complicate looks too much. I highlighted those uniforms that I thought needed you really need to revisit, as they were terrifying, at best. Take note of those ones that you did well and try to reflect those looks a bit more in your entire series.

Additionally, for future reference, what I would recommend doing is posting a conference of uniforms first, getting feedback, and then moving forward. Posting 130 uniforms at once is overwhelming and excessive on both the reader and the and on you!

The okay:

Akron

Alabama

Arkansas

West Point

Ball State

Boston College

ECU

Georgia

Indiana

Northwestern

Stanford

UMass

UTEP

Virginia

The bad:

Air Force

Auburn

Baylor

Bowling Green

BYU

Buffalo

Cincinnati

K-State

UConn

Duke

Eastern Michigan

Florida

Iowa State

Iowa

Marshall

Memphis

Miami (OH)

Notre Dame

South Carolina

Southern Mississippi

Syracuse

Texas

UCLA

VT

The ugly:

App State

Arizona State

Arizona

Arkansas State

Boise State

California

UCF

Central Michigan

Fresno State

Clemson

Coastal Carolina

Colorado State

Colorado

FAU

Charlotte

FIU

FSU

Georgia Southern

Georgia State

Georgia Tech

Hawaii

Houston

Illinois

Kansas

Kent State

Kentucky

Liberty

Louisiana Tech

Louisville

LSU

Maryland

Miami (FL)

Michigan State

Michigan

MTSU

Minnesota

Mississippi State

Missouri

Navy

Nevada

NMSU

New Mexico

NC State

UNC

North Texas

NIU

Ohio State

Ohio

Oklahoma State

Oklahoma

ODU

Ole Miss

Oregon State

Oregon

Penn State

Pitt

Purdue

Rice

Rutgers

SDSU

SJSU

SMU

South Alabama

USF

TCU

Temple

Tennessee

Texas A&M

Texas State

Texas Tech

Toledo

Troy

Tulane

Tulsa

UAB

ULL

ULM

UNLV

USC

Utah State

Utah

UTSA

Vanderbilt

Wake Forest

Washington State

Washington

WVU

WKU

WMU

Wisconsin

Wyoming

I know you put work into these, but that being said almost all of them are pretty rough. They look sloppily done and not a lot or these look remotely like something that would be worn. For example, That Iowa State logo is from almost 10 years ago now. Next time try using designs currently in use as examples, and work off of those. I know this is probably tough to hear, but use this as motivation to create a better design on your next attempt.

1 hour ago, CyGuy5 said:

I know you put work into these, but that being said almost all of them are pretty rough. They look sloppily done and not a lot or these look remotely like something that would be worn. For example, That Iowa State logo is from almost 10 years ago now. Next time try using designs currently in use as examples, and work off of those. I know this is probably tough to hear, but use this as motivation to create a better design on your next attempt.

I'm aware that I used the old ISU logo. I just love that logo and the old color scheme which is why I used it. And yeah, my project was more intended to create really unique and modern looks that are very different than the ones we see in the game today.  Wanted to be different and take a different approach than the rest of the concept uniform creators. 

Im sure anyone can appreciate the effort of re designing 130 uniforms, but only a few are good. Learn from your mistakes, becasue im sure you could do much better, as your few good designs show you have potential.

For example, the UTEP set is nice. It is simple, but not boring. The colors look good and the design is nice. Same thing applies for Virgina, Utah, Tennessee and Standford. Another example of a good uniform is ULL. Sometimes simple is better, but in this case, despite it being busy, it still looks go. There are no random logos or stripes. 

An example of not so good unis is WVU. There are many random lines and logos, and the uniform just doesnt look good. Same thing with about 3/4ths of the unis. There are random logos, lines and colors.

Just before you post, think about if a team would actually wear this uniform. Would fans like it? How about the players? The coaches? Im sure you can do much better and I look forward to seeing your new updated uniforms sometime soon.

I don't want to jump on like the others have, saying these are bad (cause they are), but I want to say something. I think you have a lot of potential. First off, the time and patience (and computer space!) to design 130 or so teams with multiple uniforms is awesome. I commend you for that. You have a decent understanding of type and such, as shown by your team logo and location on the right side of the images. Uniform design is hard - that's why so few are actually in the business. You can't say "I like this design for this team" and run with it (like Wisconsin or Oregon State) for absolutely no reason. There's a lot that goes in to a design, a lot of back story. History, limitations, even a landmark on/near campus are used all the time for designs (look at Cal and their Saither Stripe, Northwestern and their Gothic uniforms). Placing a "cool" design on a team's uniforms is nothing more than lazy and uninspired.

The others have given you a lot of great feedback. Read it all, and take it to heart. The people here will not be afraid to tell you something stinks. We've all been around this stuff for a while now. 

Pick a handful of teams (a conference even), and start there. Post a single team and a time and let the community give their feedback. Take the feedback and work on each design to make it better.

While we're at it, let's get you a new piece of software too. There's a lot of good free software (Gimp, Inkscape) that you can learn. A lot of tutorials are available here and elsewhere on the internet. If you want to get serious about this, learn something new. If not, we're all just wasting a lot of our time.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived