Tennessee Titans Redesign

BLoebDesigns

This is my second project on this website. The first being my FBS redesign project. As we have heard, the Titans have been working with Nike and will unveil a new look next spring for the 2018 season. I have created a home, away, alternate, and color rush set for the team. I  will post them below.

I wanted to significantly change two things about the Titans uniforms. I do not like the current shoulder design on the Titans uniform and I do not like how the team does not incorporate red on the uniform since red is part of the logo. I created a uniform set that gives the Titans a bit of an Oilerish feel but not completely over doing it. With that said here are my 4 new looks for the Tennessee Titans. Hope you enjoy!

I see what you are doing here. First of all, these are much better than your FBS redesign. Better attention to detail. I like some aspects of these unis, other aspects...not as much. The numbers are one of my issues. Too bulky and large. The name plate is sloppily done. And the stars look rather out of place. I do genuinely like the helmets though, and I really like the red TNF uniform. 

Much improved considering your last series. Keep it up!! 

Archived