Htown1141

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Htown1141 changed the title to Baseball!! NEW LOGOS, THEY LOOK GOOD i promise
On 9/7/2017 at 5:54 PM, Discrimihater said:

I think I'm gonna compare my sluggerbird with yours later...not sure which one I prefer.  I quite like the Padres logo, colors be damned.

With all due respect to HTown's creative work, nobody does a Bird Logo like Discrim... 

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

• 2 months later...

They look just a little bit too cartoonish.  He looks like he's just waving his tongue around like it's hot outside (which would be completely accurate).  I'd make him a little more angry-looking.

"It is better to have fought and lost than to not have fought at all."

• 3 months later...
On 12/11/2017 at 9:35 PM, Danny the Sheeb said:

They look just a little bit too cartoonish.  He looks like he's just waving his tongue around like it's hot outside (which would be completely accurate).  I'd make him a little more angry-looking.

This better?

DnnnH47.png

(Ice Ice Baby lyric that relates well with this thread being dead for a while)

The lower jaw of a snake looks nothing like that (almost has a horse head look to it). The body has thickness inconsistency issues as well. It needs to look like a snake in the shape of a D rather than a D that happens to resemble a snake.

Sorry - not an improvement on the current logo for me.

44 minutes ago, Whitefoot said:

The lower jaw of a snake looks nothing like that (almost has a horse head look to it). The body has thickness inconsistency issues as well. It needs to look like a snake in the shape of a D rather than a D that happens to resemble a snake.

Sorry - not an improvement on the current logo for me.

I literally just did a quick google search of a snake jaw and I’m now extremely embarrassed that it has a horse jaw. Also I was kinda going for the “d that resembles the snake” but I understand the sentiment and agree with it to an extent. Back to that grind ???????

EDIT: I appreciate the honest C&C, it’s like the first response that has given me helpful feedback since January, albeit in between then and now, my major thing at the time was one in which the whole point was to get no honest feedback.

Archived