Recommended Posts

Is it me or is there a greenish tint to the gold? That aside, it's a nice logo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude, these have been amazing so far. I agree though, on the last one gold and white should switch. Other than that, perfection, especially the Padres. I can't decide which color scheme looks best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2017 at 5:54 PM, Discrimihater said:

I think I'm gonna compare my sluggerbird with yours later...not sure which one I prefer.  I quite like the Padres logo, colors be damned.

 

With all due respect to HTown's creative work, nobody does a Bird Logo like Discrim... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG!!! I want to buy a tshirt or a hat with the Padres and Astros logos!!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ice is back with a brand new invention 

buGgK0j.png

Edited by Htown1141
Edition to invention, I swear I’m deaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo VIP, let’s kick it

 

I really like this, I think if the lower left part of the “D” was curved and his torso was curved by the head, it would be perfect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They look just a little bit too cartoonish.  He looks like he's just waving his tongue around like it's hot outside (which would be completely accurate).  I'd make him a little more angry-looking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2017 at 9:35 PM, Danny the Sheeb said:

They look just a little bit too cartoonish.  He looks like he's just waving his tongue around like it's hot outside (which would be completely accurate).  I'd make him a little more angry-looking.

This better?

DnnnH47.png

(Ice Ice Baby lyric that relates well with this thread being dead for a while)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Htown1141 said:

This better?

DnnnH47.png

(Ice Ice Baby lyric that relates well with this thread being dead for a while)

Loads better. I like the mix of Sedona red and the purple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my God!

Is that.. shading on a logo of mine? Like honest to God shading?

t5EZnz4.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The lower jaw of a snake looks nothing like that (almost has a horse head look to it). The body has thickness inconsistency issues as well. It needs to look like a snake in the shape of a D rather than a D that happens to resemble a snake.

Sorry - not an improvement on the current logo for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Whitefoot said:

The lower jaw of a snake looks nothing like that (almost has a horse head look to it). The body has thickness inconsistency issues as well. It needs to look like a snake in the shape of a D rather than a D that happens to resemble a snake.

Sorry - not an improvement on the current logo for me.

I literally just did a quick google search of a snake jaw and I’m now extremely embarrassed that it has a horse jaw. Also I was kinda going for the “d that resembles the snake” but I understand the sentiment and agree with it to an extent. Back to that grind ???????

 

EDIT: I appreciate the honest C&C, it’s like the first response that has given me helpful feedback since January, albeit in between then and now, my major thing at the time was one in which the whole point was to get no honest feedback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep at it Htown! Snakes are tough. That's why there are so few great snake sports logos. I did a redesign of a Diamondback logo for the high school I work at and it took me nearly a year to get it the way I wanted it. https://desertoasisathletics.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.