Albuquerque Invaders -- For NBA 2K18

JMtexan09

Hello all! 

This is probably the first time I have posted an artwork which I made for @nashbeat after he requested for a create-a-team in the NBA 2K18 video game. It is just for a small fun project which I feel that I should show y'all the work I made. I kept it simple and should looks strong. The team colors are simply -- alien green, purple (same color as LA Lakers for the bold look) and black. I used initial name of "ABQ" which is short for the airport on any uniform let it be on road or alternative uniforms and it is more of inspiration toward to Phoenix Sun since they did with "PHX" as its short name on their uniforms. Also for one of the secondary logos, I took in an idea with 1994-1996 inspiration of Houston Rocket's basketball logo with its rocket turning around it. It actually worked so well than I had thought. Let me know on how y'all like it or not! 

Albuquerque-Invaders.thumb.png.26e1dad8b554b6eba6f97fb8180543a3.png

C&C here please!

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

17 hours ago, CheeseBurger22 said:

Love the logos and the name is very creative, will we see uniforms on this thread?

Thanks! 

For the uniforms, I will do that along with a basketball court as well. 

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

• 4 months later...

Nice to see it online :) Your job was awesome, man! I was unlucky to have my PC broken only few days after creating the team, so I forgot to show you the results in NBA 2k18. I'll try to do it asap. Meshmaster101 it was my idea with the colours as I love the purple colour, don't know why tbh.

• 9 months later...

I'm just gonna assume these guys moved to be closer to the center of New Mexico's population. ?

ROSWELL_RAYGUNS_B_15_3_grande.jpg?v=1466

Great concept, though... alien invasion movies from the 50s and 60s are kinda my thing.  So naturally, I love everything about this identity.

Archived