tforbes2011

College Football Concept Helmets

I made a few concept helmets for Colleges that do and don't have football programs. 

I used the helmet from sportstemplates.com and made the field template in photoshop.

I plan on making a lot more of these so feel free to make request for any of school you would like to see. 

Cant seem to get a perfect Matte colored helmet to work just yet but I am still playing with the template trying to make something work. 

FloridaState.jpg

SouthCarolina.jpg

SFA.jpg

Xavier.jpg

I know you're not asking for requests but would you be willing to do one of these for the HS team that I coach? 

6 hours ago, BengalErnst said:

I know you're not asking for requests but would you be willing to do one of these for the HS team that I coach? 

Of Course! What is the name of the school?

Florence-Henry Falcons

I attached the logo. The blue in the wings needs to be a little more of a royal blue, it's a little purple here. Thanks and I appreciate it.

IMG_1191.PNG

On 9/2/2017 at 5:38 PM, BengalErnst said:

Florence-Henry Falcons

I attached the logo. The blue in the wings needs to be a little more of a royal blue, it's a little purple here. Thanks and I appreciate it.

IMG_1191.PNG

Florence-Henry.jpg

You're the man. That looks great. Appreciate it. I need to get that template 

Any way you could try a White helmet with with a giant outline of Bucky's head on both sides, and maybe a similar design with Cy Cyclone?

The snakeskin stripe on Florida A&M is a nice touch. Would be cool if it actually tapered to a V, like a fang -- you'd only see it from the top view though.