Atlanta Falcons Concept -updated with unis

LogoFan

Wow...it's been literally years since I last posted a concept...probably the New York Jets about 7 years ago.

Anyway, as the San Diego version of the Chargers are now gone, I have at long last adopted my home team support.  Their current look really bothers me...I love the logo but hate the uniforms.  I didn't start out to redesign the logo,  but as I was working on this concept, it just sorta happened.  Anyway...

Falcons_Release_090117.gif

Thanks for the kind words everyone.  I was working on an updated/modern uniform design, but the more I thought about the way the logo turned out, the more I think it needs something more traditional.  Uniforms have never been my strong suit, but I will post them once I'm done.

1 hour ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Now THAT'S how you update the throwback! Beautifully done. Much, much better and more dignified than the jacked-bird. 

I dont not intend to throw "best I've ever seen" around, but that truly is the best Falcons logo concept I've ever seen.

Wow, thanks, FinsUp1214.  Much appreciated!

Well, sometimes projects take you in a different direction than you had in mind at the outset and this one sure did that.  I wanted to update the Falcon's look but as I started working on it, I realized it had real potential to go with a more old-school yet updated look.  I think most folks liked having an outline with the logo and after numerous comparisons, I agree.

Falcons Concept 090817.gif

Archived