Swedish National Soccer Team

FinsUp1214

I'm jumping outside of my comfort zone a little with this one! I've barely ever dipped my toes into soccer concepts, but really wanted to today.

A couple of things have inspired treading into the soccer waters. Firstly, I love Sweden's new crest and felt a nudge to make some kits to go along with it. Secondly, through some recent geneology work, I've discovered that a much deeper heritage based out of Sweden than I initially thought - one of my great-great grandmother's family generations back all hail from either the Jonkoping or Goteborg areas. So I've had a bit of a Sweden kick as of late due to that fun and personal discovery.

Anyways, here's my best stab at a Sweden set. I wanted each kit to be simple and straightforwards, but still have a little something to give it some personality. The primary features a design centered on the flag cross, the navy second with utilization of the national colors as trim, and the white third features a front design meant to be an abstract representation of a viking ship sail. 

And yes, that's the throwback Adidas logo because I think it's better than the current.

Here goes!

59aca795cb6a3_WorldCupSweden.thumb.png.82484e29909007d9f846f3ebe2d515e6.png

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Archived