2017 NFL Weekly Picks Contest

Kramerica Industries

Atlanta vs. Philadelphia

Tennessee vs. New England

Jacksonville vs. Pittsburgh

New Orleans vs. Minnesota

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Falcons

Pats

Steelers

Vikings

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

On 1/11/2018 at 12:21 PM, Chawls said:

Atlanta vs. Philadelphia

On 1/11/2018 at 5:10 PM, DustDevil61 said:

Atlanta at Philadelphia

On 1/11/2018 at 5:35 PM, Alex Houston said:

Falcons

On 1/11/2018 at 11:53 PM, Tracy Jordan said:

Atlanta vs. Philadelphia

On 1/12/2018 at 8:00 PM, beast3 said:

ATL, NE, PIT, MIN

You're dummies.

23 hours ago, hbgoo1975 said:

Falcons: And just how will the Eagles win?

By scoring more points than the pathetic falcons.  The only thing worse than how the Falcons played is people that thought they were going to win.  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

58 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

You're dummies.

By scoring more points than the pathetic falcons.  The only thing worse than how the Falcons played is people that thought they were going to win.  

Yes, the Falcons were smoked by 5 points. How did we not see that coming?!

10 hours ago, Tracy Jordan said:

Yes, the Falcons were smoked by 5 points. How did we not see that coming?!

It was only 5 because the Eagles took it easy on them and wanted to save Foles' arm for next week.  Had Doug Pederson - a coach I've had full faith in from day one - allowed the team to do everything they wanted to, the game could very easily have been something like 39-10 or 44-10.  

Unfortunately, the Eagles bowed to NBC's and the NFL's demand of allowing the game to be competitive since they knew the night game wouldn't be.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

18 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

You're dummies.

I don't know if I'd be giving out guff on a five-point win, but hey, your guys won and that's all that matters. Good luck up in The Cities.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

As much as I would love the hilarity of Jags-Vikings, I think the Pats will hold on against the Jags and the Vikings still have to get to a Super Bowl to shake off Playoff Vikings. Oh, and #1 seeds have tended to get to the Super Bowl to set up 1 seed vs. 1 seed matchups quite a bit in recent years

Jacksonville vs. New England

Minnesota vs. Philadelphia

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

Jacksonville vs. New England

Minnesota vs. Philadelphia

I think that Jacksonville game is going to be a lot closer than people think. They're the 1 team that has everything a team needs to take down The Patriots. 

But "homer" or not, you just don't bet against New England. 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

Archived