Graphic Design Projects

bucknut42

Hello all

I recently started college at Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana. I am part of a program that creates graphics, video content, and many other things for all the athletic programs here at the school. My thought for this thread is to get some C&C on some things I've already made that could possibly end up on social media somewhere, and to add more projects as I create them. I would love some feedback on these first two things. 

59aeb9c67463d_HelmetPromo.png.6c34da66d78e8f8f9c6c11d228657256.png

This is a graphic that could be used to promote Ball State's upcoming home opener against UAB, and I would love some feedback on it. 

59aeba05cabc3_ToRhett.thumb.png.18628c1571db6c20dcccb74ef23d8ba6.png

This is an example of a player spotlight post designed for Instagram, like if they had a good game I could make something like this and upload it. 

Thanks for looking! Feedback appreciated as always.

spacer.png

The player photo is really solid, I like the little "chirp chirp" under the cardinal. The home opener ad, I would move the two helmets back so you can fully see all the text and not cut off "saturday" & "scheumann stadium". I would also make "Home Opener" bigger than any of the other font. Other than that it is pretty good! 

VWSqUJp.png9GfZbEP.pngPFHWZkI.png

Archived