World Synthetic Ice Hockey Association (WSIHA) Please Join In

Zac Seidemann

Welcome to the new World Synthetic Ice Hockey Association (WSIHA). I'm looking to get as many teams to join as possible. In this concept, there will be leagues all over the world. Africa, Asia, North and Central America and Caribbean, South America, Oceania and Europe. The top league (the World Synthetic Ice Hockey Association) and its affiliate leagues will be in North America. 
The game itself is very simple. The rink uses synthetic ice instead of ice to have cheaper cost for each franchise. The rink is 50ft by 94ft. The rules are mostly the same as the current NHL overtime rules. The main difference being that there is no off sides. Instead, there is illegal clearing which happens when a player passes the puck from behind their own blue line across the other blue line. periods are only 15 min. instead of 20. Teams play with 12 players and 2 goalies. 
The top league in North America and the world will be the World Synthetic Ice Hockey Association. This league will play 82 games. They will have best of 7 playoffs. The idea would be that it's the same level of hockey as the AHL. This league will close at 32 franchises.  Franchises can not be in NHL cities. All franchises must be approved by me. All franchises must have an ISIHL affiliate. 
The WSIHA’s top affiliate is the International Synthetic Ice Hockey League (ISIHL). They will play 72 games. They will have best of 7 playoffs. ISIHL teams do not have to have an affiliate. The ISIHL will only accept affiliate teams after 32 teams. Agin same thing franchises can not be in NHL cities and must be approved by me.
The WSIHA’s second affiliate and top affiliate of the ISIHL is the Major Synthetic Ice Hockey League (MSIHL). MSIHL teams do not have to have an affiliate. They will play 62 games. They will have best of 5 playoffs. They will only be playing in conference games.  the MSIHL will close at 64 teams. Agin same thing franchises can not be in NHL cities and must be approved by me.
The WSIHA will have a partnership with Adidas similar to the NHL. The ISIHL and MSIHL will both partner with CCM. All of the synthetic ice panels will be provided by Kwikrink.
Other 3x3 leagues are coming and will be in other threads. 
My idea is that you would join in and create a franchise for at least one of the three leagues. Ounce all leagues have at least 32 teams I will release the schedule for the first season. 

please submit like this:

(WSIHA)
Team Name: Nor Cal Seals
Colors: Kelly green, California gold, snow white
Logo(s)/Uniforms: coming soon 

(ISIHL) Affiliate: Sacramento
Team Name: Golden Seals 

(MSIHL/ISIHL) Affiliate: Sacramento/Santa Cruze
Team Name: Mariners

Here are the league logos:Untitled-1.5.thumb.png.42d363ff1984d2d0de2137eb55440e3b.png

• Atomic locked this topic

Archived