Which league has the best, most consistent team logos?

RoughRiders99

I think it's pretty close between the NHL and NFL. Clean simple bold across both leagues. MLB would be next with NBA far behind.....

(off topic) man those rankings of the NHL logos sure have some head scratchers...the Capitals are better than those five logos??? I like the Penguins logo but #1??? more like 5-15 area.

I'd say NFL only because they're all (mostly all) designed to be slapped on the side of a helmet and readable from a distance. That invites simplification, and that generally makes a great logo, versus an illustration.

But frankly, some of those NHL logos also would look great on a helmet!

23 minutes ago, rjrrzube said:

I'd say NFL only because they're all (mostly all) designed to be slapped on the side of a helmet and readable from a distance. That invites simplification, and that generally makes a great logo, versus an illustration.

But frankly, some of those NHL logos also would look great on a helmet!

Many of these NHL logos are on a helmet, and they are much smaller than an NFL helmet logo.

• 3 weeks later...

The Bengals kill the NFL all on their own (moderately kidding,) but gimme the NHL all day!!!! As a Blues fan l hate Chicago and Detroit, but their logos are stunning!!

Archived