US Super League (CHAMPION CROWNED)

soflo_sports

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love those Manhattan jerseys and the simplicity of the logo. Only nitpick is I think the stripe on the shorts for the black kit should be on the other leg. Goes down the left side of the player's chest but down his right leg.

8 hours ago, MDTrey4 said:

Love those Manhattan jerseys and the simplicity of the logo. Only nitpick is I think the stripe on the shorts for the black kit should be on the other leg. Goes down the left side of the player's chest but down his right leg.

Oh my bad. I guess I never noticed that lol. Thanks for the praise though

soflo copy.png

When I saw "North Star United" at the beginning of this series I was thinking Minnesota but I'm pleasantly surprised at Alaska. Also really like that they went with one of the non-major kit manufacturers. My one critique is that I would've loved to seen some type of stars factor into the jerseys as well. Maybe sublimated or even one large one behind the crest.

52 minutes ago, MDTrey4 said:

When I saw "North Star United" at the beginning of this series I was thinking Minnesota but I'm pleasantly surprised at Alaska. Also really like that they went with one of the non-major kit manufacturers. My one critique is that I would've loved to seen some type of stars factor into the jerseys as well. Maybe sublimated or even one large one behind the crest.

I'm glad you like the Alaska bit of it, but I didn't add stars to it because I have a bunch of other teams with sublimated stars as well. But thanks for the C&C

soflo copy.png

23 hours ago, RightGuard said:

Since you said you might work on the larger leagues, which of those featured here would you consider "large"? I hope the Southeastern Soccer League is one of them.

I might consider them for a larger league but I was thinking Florida, NY, Cali and Texas for the main ones.

21 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

Still waiting for a team in KY

Sorry to say you might have to wait for another project for that one :( 

soflo copy.png

Love the last two jersey sets. I think Detroit's uniforms capture exactly what you were going for. My two critiques would be for OKC to use that monogram by itself somewhere, maybe the shorts logo. That logo is too good to be crammed in a shield on the jersey. As for Detroit, I would consider adding a "51" in white somewhere in the crest, maybe below the R or above the Fleur-de-Lis. That would kind of break up all of the red and gold. Otherwise these two are amazing

Archived