Kits: Umbro

Colors: Blue and Purple

Sponsor: Frontier Airlines

Year Founded: 1958

USSL Titles: 0

League Finish: 4

dwb2tw.png

god DAMN those home kits are beautiful

Loving both of the jerseys on RSC but I feel the crest needs some work. As is, it reads more like "SRC" and the large blue space on the lower half seems to lose a lot of the texture necessary for a mountain-based logo. The old Jazz logo uses the space well by enlarging the letters and using a basketball in the negative space. I think changing the bottom shape of the shield and using the soccer ball in that space might help with the balance of the logo. Overall it's a great concept and the blue and purple with each other works well and is definitely unique

The new version is better. I wasn't really bothered by the RSC/SRC thing, that's common in soccer, but the addition of the soccer ball really took the logo the next level. I'm generally skeptical of soccer balls in logos, it's very overused, but it fit really well in this logo.

That Rockies update is perfect. The ball gives it a much needed space eater for lack of a better term.

Rose City SC

“The Red Roses”
Portland, OR

League: Cascadia Premier League

Kits: Adidas

Colors: Red and Black

Sponsor: StanCorp

Year Founded: 1954

USSL Titles: 1

League Finish: 2

33wlkb9.png

I love this series. At the end, I hope we could get like a zoomed out version of all the uniforms put together.

14 hours ago, astone11 said:

I love this series. At the end, I hope we could get like a zoomed out version of all the uniforms put together.

Yeah that's definitely something I could put together. Glad you like the series

Royal Baltimore SC

“The Princes”

Baltimore, MD

League: Potomac Premier League

Kits: Under Armour

Colors: Purple and Gold

Sponsor: T. Rowe Price

Year Founded: 1941

USSL Titles: 2

League Finish: 1

nmxhjc.png

Definitely getting a Ravens vibe from these. In-universe, would they have taken their colors from the Princes?

Just now, Jimmy Lethal said:

Definitely getting a Ravens vibe from these. In-universe, would they have taken their colors from the Princes?

I was thinking the Ravens took the colors, but the badge is inspired by the Ravens

Sacramento Republic SC

“The Bruins”

Sacramento, CA

League: California Soccer League

Kits: Nike

Colors: Red, Beige, and Brown

Sponsor: SanDisk

Year Founded: 1932

USSL Titles: 1

League Finish: 32cdhfyd.png

Saint Joseph SC

“The Black and Blues”

San Jose, CA

League: California Soccer League

Kits: Adidas

Colors: Blue, Black, and Yellow

Sponsor: Cisco

Year Founded: 1932

USSL Titles: 3

League Finish: 1

2mzkxvo.png

Loving Saint Joseph. Strong interlock, which is a lot harder to make than people think. My one critique would be to add some sort of words to the crest. Even if it's just an "EST. 32" or something of that nature. As it stands it looks more like a secondary and I think a club name or something of the sort would greatly benefit the overall design.

4 hours ago, MDTrey4 said:

Loving Saint Joseph. Strong interlock, which is a lot harder to make than people think. My one critique would be to add some sort of words to the crest. Even if it's just an "EST. 32" or something of that nature. As it stands it looks more like a secondary and I think a club name or something of the sort would greatly benefit the overall design.

I see what you mean, but I was hoping for a pretty minimalist look for this one, just to balance with the more detailed crests, especially ones in California