HedleyLamarr

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Still MIGHTY said:

What and why

IMG_6370.thumb.JPG.4845ed6aaa21ef497e220a482b24acdb.JPG

It's supposed to be a gila monster. 

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

There are currently 4 teams with a 4 and 1 record. Three of them are the Devils, Avs and Knights.

Proof the Hockey Gods have the ability to be capricious and show a sense of humor, in the same moment.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

On 10/5/2017 at 11:15 AM, McCarthy said:

- watch out for the Hurricanes. 

I'm not gonna. Where do the goals come from? They're just good at racking up shot attempts.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

On 10/14/2017 at 6:04 AM, BeerGuyJordan said:

There are currently 4 teams with a 4 and 1 record. Three of them are the Devils, Avs and Knights.

Proof the Hockey Gods have the ability to be capricious and show a sense of humor, in the same moment.

being a blue jackets fan and not seeing them come up in these jokes brings a single tear to my eye. we don't completely suck any more!

red-hot-banner.png

On 10/14/2017 at 5:58 AM, BeerGuyJordan said:

It's supposed to be a gila monster. 

That's the what.....how about the why? lol. 

Seriously, why would it not be a knight?!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

3 hours ago, mr.negative15 said:

That's the what.....how about the why? lol. 

Seriously, why would it not be a knight?!

I heard on Puck Podcast that they're supposed to have 3 mascots. The gila monster, a knight (possibly the one from the pregame stunt) and "something new."

Just now, BeerGuyJordan said:

I heard on Puck Podcast that they're supposed to have 3 mascots. The gila monster, a knight (possibly the one from the pregame stunt) and "something new."

Well, there you go! That's interesting.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

2 hours ago, BeerGuyJordan said:

I heard that too, and they misinterpreted what that post from Sin Bin Vegas meant.

There are three "mascots," depending on how much mileage you want to give two of the three.

You have the Golden Knight that pulled the sword out. You have the evil knight he fought. Then the gila monster is the "something different."

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

18 hours ago, tutorhunky said:

Between this, Foligno toedragging Mason out of his jock, Dubinsky's stickhandling through all the Jets and teeing up JMFJ, and the Werenski snipe this team was putting on a show last night. They wore their fancy pants. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

50 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

Between this, Foligno toedragging Mason out of his jock, Dubinsky's stickhandling through all the Jets and teeing up JMFJ, and the Werenski snipe this team was putting on a show last night. They wore their fancy pants. 

i would be ok with this happening every night. no complaints here.

red-hot-banner.png

Archived