MLB changes 2018?

ANGELCAT-IDA61

The only reason that the Tiger's logo looks massive is because we've been used to the tiny one for decades now. It doesn't help to look at the old and new caps side-by-side, that only emphasizes the change. Place the new cap next to practically any other cap in the league, and it'll show that the size is perfectly fine and consistent with the rest of the league.

Y'all know this is just my opinion, right?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, evoquik said:

The only reason that the Tiger's logo looks massive is because we've been used to the tiny one for decades now. It doesn't help to look at the old and new caps side-by-side, that only emphasizes the change. Place the new cap next to practically any other cap in the league, and it'll show that the size is perfectly fine and consistent with the rest of the league.

Exactly. The Tigers cap logo was never bad but when you saw it next to other teams caps it was obviously too small. 

14 hours ago, Captain Invader said:

Anyone notice the Tribe's promo photos show the Indians wearing the home unis with the navy bock C cap.  Actually doesn't look bad.  Wonder if the home Chief cap already phased out.

Link?

There was this Lindor cover where he paired the block C cap with the home jersey, but that was before last season. And it was odd since Wahoo was on the sleeve anyway.

91ZywvIwKJL.jpg

16 hours ago, Bill81361 said:

I think all teams are at least wearing the Marjory Stoneman Douglas caps pregame.

By the way, that's a good looking SD monogram (considering the image is a cut-and-paste job).  Somebody call the Padres.

bs-sp-orioles-msdhs-tribute-0221

EDIT:  Here's the real thing.  Still looks good to me.

stoneman_douglas_shortstop_colton_welker

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

18 hours ago, skip88 said:

Are all teams really going to wear these for St Patty day, a bit much, don't you think?

ff_2998428alt1_full.jpg&w=600

I think it makes sense for cities with large Irish-American populations like the Northeast corridor and Chicago.  When teams like Arizona or Atlanta do it, it seems a little suspect. 

Archived